konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
extra w/t start with 250+ steps , ok i see some half-cooked tips as well... so that game have old quests/ steps from back to class?
entered principal office again, and cannot exit , will try to avoid
dam i cheated those clocks and such didnot adjust. have too many

Last edited:

chillo

May 7, 2017
im almost done but cant meet tom to be able to do the loane photoshoot. ive took pictures of them in the library and took flash off but only tried film them. not tried take more photos. wonder if thats it? ive put gawd knows how many clocks on meet new people.
also hannahs mum at the bar i get told to ask at the bar but then no progress.

and the nerds i cant progress with the nerd id like to fck. i need to find something to talk about.

any pointers please?

Ranlly

Jun 17, 2018
Start a fresh save, fucked Taylor's ass in living room, Chole's option "about Taylor" can't be selected.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Start a fresh save, fucked Taylor's ass in living room, Chole's option "about Taylor" can't be selected.
Happend to me as well. To fix it, I had to open one of the save files (%LocalAppData%\Project_6) and update the line with taylor_first_anal from "0.000000" to "1.000000". The other lines around there showed that the living room scene had been done, but for some reason the one tracking the first time was not getting update.

Reactions: Ranlly
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes