Mar 16, 2022
Why is this constantly at the top of trending ? It's really mediocre compared to the other top trending games. The models look like they're from 2015. Maybe I'm missing something...
GDS will enjoy that trolling...Oh wait, you're serious?...Yeah you are missing something...I'll leave it at that.

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Man I remember I stopped playing this in 2021, I couldnt talk to Amy even with shyness under 75. Now I play the new update, pretty lost because its been a year since i touched my save, go up to Amy and still cant talk to her................... obviously I may have broken her route? I've been n dates with her but it now saying I haven't kissed her but its ticked off.

Megumeme501

Sep 25, 2021
I saw on the GDS website for the Feb update where the dev talked about the new video player a video showing a scene I don't recognise with Carrie the redhead girl and Chloe

Is this in some new version or is that scene coming soon?

Ranlly

Jun 17, 2018
Happend to me as well. To fix it, I had to open one of the save files (%LocalAppData%\Project_6) and update the line with taylor_first_anal from "0.000000" to "1.000000". The other lines around there showed that the living room scene had been done, but for some reason the one tracking the first time was not getting update.
Thank you, you saved my life.

Reactions: JLucci

Ries1234

Mar 29, 2022
I haven't played since the last 3 updates. I downloaded the FullResUpdate, but dont see how i start this or how i can combine it with the old one or how i can start my save game with the new update.
Can anyone help me?

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
I haven't played since the last 3 updates. I downloaded the FullResUpdate, but dont see how i start this or how i can combine it with the old one or how i can start my save game with the new update.
Can anyone help me?
there should be a latest save file somewhere, use the search function. So you can skip all the grind and get into the juicy bits if you are into that, but if you are not into that, it should update the save file to its current version so you can play from then, not sure.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
So is there basically no new updates with Amy? I've tried changing my save multiple times but once her shyness is under 75 and ive given the book back all i can do is take her to the fair for bj, however whenever i try to talk to her in school it errors. I been going crazy trying to make it not error but then I thought maybe she still doesn't have any update at all...

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
So is there basically no new updates with Amy? I've tried changing my save multiple times but once her shyness is under 75 and ive given the book back all i can do is take her to the fair for bj, however whenever i try to talk to her in school it errors. I been going crazy trying to make it not error but then I thought maybe she still doesn't have any update at all...
there's no content for her after she's given you a bj. also, if you ever think you haven't seen all scenes with a character, you can always simply check the gallery (Taylor's PC in her room) to check which scenes you haven't unlocked yet

Reactions: spacekun

prov2

Sep 30, 2017
OK, can someone please explain the appeal of this game? It's always trending and I've attempted to play it multiple times but it's so awful to play. I try to make fair reviews here and I understand a lot of these games are just very subjective because not only is gameplay preferential but sexual preferences are also to be considered, yet I can't wrap my head around this one.

Some positives:
- The way the scattered UI doesn't block the renders
- The renders and character designs are pretty good

I would love to get farther in the game but unfortunately the busted English, nonsense story, lack of cohesion, and grinding is too much. None of these things particularly bother me on their own. I've played plenty of sexy or at least enjoyable games with any one of these issues, even some with all of them. But for how popular it is, I'd expect to understand what's going on even a little. And literal years later I come back to try it again and none of those things are fixed.

The intro feels like an acid trip. The basic elements of why he is with this fake family is understood only on the most basic level, because I've never played a game with less realistic or comprehensive dialogue. Nothing anyone says makes any sense and it's so frantic that you don't have time to think about it. I can barely get past a few days. There's bad english, and then there's terrible english, and then there's this. I swear it's just google translating the robot dialogue as it goes.

I would go on, but it hurts to even think about. Is there cheat codes I can use to just see the sex scenes? Are those why people can stand playing it? Please help me understand why you'd choose this over another game.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
OK, can someone please explain the appeal of this game? It's always trending and I've attempted to play it multiple times but it's so awful to play. I try to make fair reviews here and I understand a lot of these games are just very subjective because not only is gameplay preferential but sexual preferences are also to be considered, yet I can't wrap my head around this one.

Some positives:

I would love to get farther in the game but unfortunately the busted English, nonsense story, lack of cohesion, and grinding is too much. None of these things particularly bother me on their own. I've played plenty of sexy or at least enjoyable games with any one of these issues, even some with all of them. But for how popular it is, I'd expect to understand what's going on even a little. And literal years later I come back to try it again and none of those things are fixed.

The intro feels like an acid trip. The basic elements of why he is with this fake family is understood only on the most basic level, because I've never played a game with less realistic or comprehensive dialogue. Nothing anyone says makes any sense and it's so frantic that you don't have time to think about it. I can barely get past a few days. There's bad english, and then there's terrible english, and then there's this. I swear it's just google translating the robot dialogue as it goes.

I would go on, but it hurts to even think about. Is there cheat codes I can use to just see the sex scenes? Are those why people can stand playing it? Please help me understand why you'd choose this over another game.
regarding your last point: if you only want to see the scenes, you can edit your save or use one of the full saves shared in the thread (see this one for the latest version). the 'gallery' can be found on a PC in Taylor's room (so the same room where you sleep)

packor

Oct 11, 2021

Some positives:

well, having played flash sims in the past, I guess this is a somewhat comfy game for me. I did have to use a guide, so that's blah. I really like that the scenes and fantasy are really sexy.

I do have a number of issues with this series that GDS seems to not care about and regard as non-issues. It is what it is. E.G. text colors that go poorly with the background, can't change font at all, lots of compatibility issues, lack of menu or menu options, the weird save/load cycle, quest tracker type deal he said he'd implement but I'm guessing it's still not there.

I'm not sure about the English part, I haven't played the latest update, but I don't recall it being that bad. Game's just quite sexy, and doesn't really require TOO much work, and you only have to do some figuring out on things. So it's rewarding when you accomplish the objective and get the scene.

Reactions: prov2

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Gds needs to change sex scene trumpet music, it was ok in first 2 versions, but now all scenes feel the same because of it

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes