dagami00

Mar 24, 2022
Never been such a fan of that type of game (2D renders, choices-based game to the XPs gauges, story trees, etc) - I was more accustomed to 3D japanese H-games.

But I had a good time playing this those last 2 days. (note that I never played the previous ones)

I think GDS should try to focus more on self-contained story arcs for a while, because the amount of content is great, but all those unfinished arcs are frustrating. Yeah I know, you need that patreon money I get it ;)
But maybe some balance can be found, especially because many parts of the UI sucks.
Sometimes it's not clear if I'm using some skills points for example. The game can use some recap screen on where I am regarding the girls (and what's available in the current build).

The writing is pretty funny and sometimes very good, I was pleasantly surprised. Then again I'm not very accustomed to western H-games so... automatic translations from japanese is all I knew lol.
Taylor's arc is very pleasing, some other are a bit rushed, with over-the-top slutty girls. The game will benifits to be sometimes less hard, but I guess this has been discussed in the previous 200 pages I hav'nt read.

In any case, good luck for what's coming ahead, I know it's a lot of work and not easy, but you've got a nice project here, try maybe to reach smaller milestones one at a time it will be more rewarding for everyone I think. HF

Reactions: TommyTuba and GDS

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Yea honestly the lack of changing colour of font or increasing text size is killer for me.... I have to squint to read stuff, I know my vision isnt that great but damn.

Mar 16, 2022
FEATURES*

As a single Drunk developer doing my onw engine/images/etc (Bella only odes the story)
I have to choose what to work on it and what not to, and I always choose the easy, lazy, bearably minimum, BEST part to work on!
Well at least you're honest Lazy Drunky Mc Cuntface.

PS: Yes it is I.

Last edited:

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
hwo to use this?/
put the save file in C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Project_6. there are 4 save slots: FakeFamily-slot0.ini, -slot1.ini, -slot2.ini and -slot3.ini. slot0.ini is the autosave, the others are the manual save files (when you save by sleeping in taylor's room).

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
How do I play it on Mobile or which engine does it use, so I can use an emulator
A custom engine inside GM2 studio 2
You can't play on any moder phone because Google hate indi DEVs and has been blocking features my game needs from playing since android 10
that is why I stopped making APK

Reactions: Leotrim Funkelwerk

AuraBellaFiora

May 11, 2020
Hello I can't find my save location I tried Appdata but there isn't any project_6 or FakeFamily-slot1.ini in it
I have 3 save and 1 auto save in my game but I can't find where it is located

nevermind the game found an old backup copy of my appdata and saved there on another drive

Last edited:

HiskiLP

Nov 7, 2017
How do I get over Mom 80 Points?
I need do "Saw Mom touching her ass before" but I dont know how and where

isabellapink

Aug 28, 2021
A custom engine inside GM2 studio 2
You can't play on any moder phone because Google hate indi DEVs and has been blocking features my game needs from playing since android 10
that is why I stopped making APK
I hope you won't do the same for Mac version

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
How long it take to choose play as Chloe for good insteed of this blunk with no personality Travis or whereve his name is? I love Chloe as Protagnist. I hope tobe able to chose which we wont to pplay from, Female Chloe or Male Mindlesss No Personality at all Travis or whtever his name.

Please Make Chloe playeble from the start. Fuck! This waiting killing me. What day is today? 3, 8 november 2723? Fuck I'm dead already? That so much time? Fuck. I'm fucked.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes