KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
I played an earlier version on the same PC, added the game to watch, but after the last update, the winhttp.dll error and the game does not start (Windows 7 x64). Does the game not support the Seven anymore? And why does a standalone game even require access to the WinHTTP Proxy Service?

Last edited:

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
New progress update from GDS in his new blog post!

You can find it here ( ). There are visual bugs due to an update of the game engine that results in videos having weird colors (see the blog post), so GDS is currently torn between either (a) finishing the game despite the visual issues and fixing it later or (b) remaking all videos and converting them to sequences of images that play in a loop [which don't have the visual issues, but this approach would take up a lot of time]. Anyway, he says it's a hard decision and to "please comment on patreon or PM me on discord to say what is your opinion".

I played an earlier version on the same PC, added the game to watch, but after the last update, the winhttp.dll error and the game does not start (Windows 7 x64). Does the game not support the Seven anymore? And why does a standalone game even require access to the WinHTTP Proxy Service?
Windows 7 support is back in the next update (see GDS' comment from March [link]).

Reactions: KhaelDragon

uristmcderp

Jan 3, 2022
Just wanted to say I absolutely love the look of the girls in this game. Pretty faces with long, slender limbs and shapely butts. They look like works of art that's pleasant to just look at, even when not in erotic contexts.

I've also seen girls like these in Dumb Koala's games. Is there a tag or common descriptor for this body type? It's not exactly loli, but it's also not not loli. And a search query of "gorgeous supermodel teen" is way too general.

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
next time better hire a male writer to write trevis part. last update was about trevis, but all situations was in women fetishes. trevis became male chloe

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Just wanted to say I absolutely love the look of the girls in this game. Pretty faces with long, slender limbs and shapely butts. They look like works of art that's pleasant to just look at, even when not in erotic contexts.

I've also seen girls like these in Dumb Koala's games. Is there a tag or common descriptor for this body type? It's not exactly loli, but it's also not not loli. And a search query of "gorgeous supermodel teen" is way too general.
I think the term you're looking for is "barely legal", well, it used to be... But with the way women look like these days, I'm not entirely sure it still applies though.

Back in the days "barely legal" was 18/19, and you just expected them to look like, well, Chloe and so on physically.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Chloe18 Fake Family 69.2.01

Original post has been updated now, I have removed the old links here.

PC -
MAC - Not available yet

Walkthrough - MEGA

Fix for crashing while talking to the Dude - For versions 69.2.00 only
Unsure if this is needed for 69.2.01, wasn't made clear on Patreon

High resolution pack not available for version 69 yet

Hints for news scenes
  • Talking with Kay at night(house) There should be new option
  • Talking with Kay at day(house) There should be new option
  • Talking with Pizza Girl at college
Change-log V69.2.00 Kayley and Pizza-Girl update 00V69.2.00
  • 9 new scenes with Kayley (3 at her room 5 ate the backyard and jacuzzi with the Voted bikini)
  • 3 new scene with Pizza Girl
  • ALL 27000 lines of text were re-written by Chloetrix(no more bad/GDS english)
Bug fixes
  • Fixed crashing error at Halloween party -may have fixed other stuff but i don't remember
Is there a first part to this?
This walkthrough starts at 239 Job Interview... what about all of the walkthrough before this?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So The deve hold on Chloe18: Back to Class to make it and colate this one first? I remebr the Chloe18: Back to Class was on going till the good amount of releas and saddenly I seaw this one popping out and Chloe18: Back to Class pon on hold to make this compaplate first insteed of finishe previous one. Since I know what that one that goin on update till this shitty travis apeared.

If I understand this gonna end as completed befor come back on Back to Class? after this coming out I neversee Back to Class been update yet. And you said the back to classs gonna still be updated. It almost 2 years I dinn't seee any update for Chloe18: Back to Class so far. Inteat of finishin Back to Class first you started this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: RobThom88

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Saving system is a total crap.
How to loose a couple of hours of playing? Just load a game instead of saving and autosave would be overwritten. Great idea.
Facepalm.
that the game uses this kind of problematic saving system is apparently due to the fact that the dev uses a costum game engine and he is still learning how to code and will only get better over time. maybe the next game will have a better system, until than all I can advice you is: BE CAREFUL AND THINK BEFORE YOU CLICK.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes