legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
due the last trevis update(not only last) can you exclude Bella(ofc no hostility towards her) from trevis plot writing, because, i dont remember how many, but a lot scenes and plot twists at last trevis part are like Chloe part of the game. im talking about phone scene with girl in the park, same with smaller japan sis phone scene. its just, idk... Those scenes for those who ask to make Chloe playable from the start to avoid playing as trevis. and those who liked the animations from your recent update on gds site. Thats why on patreon was poll about trevis/chloe etc parting.

continuing the topic - also kayley backyard scene also with phone, but now silly call and silly dialogue. thanks god its wasn't chloe. if a call, ok, there a lot of characters from which, indeed, she is afraid to give herself away.
forgot about tomboy, third phone video scene(also forgot 4th - kayley)- these 4 phone video scenes deverve to exist, but definitely not in trevis update.

same as attic content and cafe content with mom's friends. they was before chloe became playable' part or not in chloe playable' part when it came out, which tells that content was supposed to trevis part' players, because, if i remember, beside attic and cafe, there were only scene with kayley friend at apartment, parking lot scene, which also cant be named as trevish, moreover considering the following scene with photografer............................................................................................................................................................:| and teen blonde with dog conversations, who got video scene.

a few more - bj with girl caught near locker - if you not choose sex, scene just ends, there is no facial, as standart in all others. also i just recall scene, idk how you get this,probably search for nerd girl, you're coming in, or hear how 3 boys fuck a someone of new girls, its that a trevis part?

i dont think upcoming chloe update would be 50% trevish
i think it would be great. Chloe update in trevis (/male protag likers) style, lets go :
chloe searching for desired friend who she wants to fuck, but coming in wrong door, black screen, and at other room trevis fucks 3 girls, later she finds and amuse friend with video him masturbating, next, chloe finds 6 tapes under sofa where trevis fucks or smth some girls when he was stripper, also you can buy more from santa, next in cafe chloe eavesdrop his lovely adventures at previous school, probably where he's being blackmailed for him masturbate on video, 4 times with 4 different girls, next, he fucks girl or, ok, chloe, under pressure of his friend, who would tell some facts about him which trevis dont want to, by calling ofc., next new option at parking lot, chloe can take trevis car if she wants, she finds that trevis fucks girl with her friend waiting, chloe starts mastturbating behind wall. later chloe with photografer on trevis car finds house where trevis fucks those girls both and filming it for photografer questpoints from whom she later can get gift where she get laid by big black guy who she cant fit. also later she can use points to opened options where fat/old/nerd guy do the same.

anyway thanks to site news update, even i dont wait whats coming :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2022
due the last trevis update(not only last) can you exclude Bella(ofc no hostility towards her) from trevis plot writing, because, i dont remember how many, but a lot scenes and plot twists at last trevis part are like Chloe part of the game. im talking about phone scene with girl in the park, same with smaller japan sis phone scene. its just, idk... Those scenes for those who ask to make Chloe playable from the start to avoid playing as trevis. and those who liked the animations from your recent update on gds site. Thats why on patreon was poll about trevis/chloe etc parting.

continuing the topic - also kayley backyard scene also with phone, but now silly call and silly dialogue. thanks god its wasn't chloe. if a call, ok, there a lot of characters from which, indeed, she is afraid to give herself away.
forgot about tomboy, third phone video scene(also forgot 4th - kayley)- these 4 phone video scenes deverve to exist, but definitely not in trevis update.

same as attic content and cafe content with mom's friends. they was before chloe became playable' part or not in chloe playable' part when it came out, which tells that content was supposed to trevis part' players, because, if i remember, beside attic and cafe, there were only scene with kayley friend at apartment, parking lot scene, which also cant be named as trevish, moreover considering the following scene with photografer............................................................................................................................................................:| and teen blonde with dog conversations, who got video scene.

a few more - bj with girl caught near locker - if you not choose sex, scene just ends, there is no facial, as standart in all others. also i just recall scene, idk how you get this,probably search for nerd girl, you're coming in, or hear how 3 boys fuck a someone of new girls, its that a trevis part?

i dont think upcoming chloe update would be 50% trevish
i think it would be great. Chloe update in trevis (/male protag likers) style, lets go :
chloe searching for desired friend who she wants to fuck, but coming in wrong door, black screen, and at other room trevis fucks 3 girls, later she finds and amuse friend with video him masturbating, next, chloe finds 6 tapes under sofa where trevis fucks or smth some girls when he was stripper, also you can buy more from santa, next in cafe chloe eavesdrop his lovely adventures at previous school, probably where he's being blackmailed for him masturbate on video, 4 times with 4 different girls, next, he fucks girl or, ok, chloe, under pressure of his friend, who would tell some facts about him which trevis dont want to, by calling ofc., next new option at parking lot, chloe can take trevis car if she wants, she finds that trevis fucks girl with her friend waiting, chloe starts mastturbating behind wall. later chloe with photografer on trevis car finds house where trevis fucks those girls both and filming it for photografer questpoints from whom she later can get gift where she get laid by big black guy who she cant fit. also later she can use points to opened options where fat/old/nerd guy do the same.

anyway thanks to site news update, even i dont wait whats coming :BootyTime:
Mate, you don't want GDS doing any of the dialogue...he speaks Engrish.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Please refrain from baaaaad comments about Ed who lives in Portugal and his deep love of goats.
Ed is a respectful person belonging to a condom nation.
Portugal is NOT a real place, it's just a part of Spain Where they speak Brazilian
Mate, you don't want GDS doing any of the dialogue...he speaks Engrish.
best engirsh - broken engirsh
But if you look at the last update the english were improved but a lot, I have this friend from Smaller Spain AKA Portugal, and he did fix the text real good.

pls help me, i'm stuck with #64 Achievement, i can't interact with chloe in the spot class
you need to see what she asking and do it frist, is she asking you for fucking Taylor? or something else I dont remember

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
i don't want to sound racist against my us-american beloved forum-perv-brothers and sisters, but i think the jokes in this picture only work outside the usa??
or i'm wrong?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
i don't want to sound racist against my us-american beloved forum-perv-brothers and sisters, but i think the jokes in this picture only work outside the usa??
or i'm wrong?
that scene is ramdom dont worry,
it makes fun of California and florida too for you americunts that don't know about the fancies of Europe jokes( mostly it's about making fun of france)

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes