whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I'm an American and by being on this forum, I've run into Brazilians and Portuguese. I did understand the line about Portugal being true. It's a part of Spain that speaks a Brazilian dialect. It's like USA and England where the English speak an older version of American with bad dental care. Speaking of Florida and California, I often get the 2 confused and have to check a map to get my bearings right so I stay the hell away from either side. BTW, part of the reason I still fire up the game once a week or so is because of the bad dialogue. It's amusing and refreshing like a cold icy drink thrown in your face! :KEK:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
i don't want to sound racist against my us-american beloved forum-perv-brothers and sisters, but i think the jokes in this picture only work outside the usa??
or i'm wrong?
I’m American and I thought it was funny. I was a history major, though.

Reactions: BeeGee

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
Yeah, he claims the update is pretty much done, but decided to hold it until 'external engine devs' will fix video bugs.
Which they promised will be done in two months. Yeah even if it's true, they 'promised'
So expect another delay.

I'm finding it's super fishy to be honest, can't he just release game as before and update whole thing when 'engine update' drops by?

Reactions: Johny Silverhand

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah, he claims the update is pretty much done, but decided to hold it until 'external engine devs' will fix video bugs.
Which they promised will be done in two months. Yeah even if it's true, they 'promised'
So expect another delay.

I'm finding it's super fishy to be honest, can't he just release game as before and update whole thing when 'engine update' drops by?
Yea it reeks of bullshit. And even if it is true, why should anybody fund this while it just sits for another two months over some color? Already admitted it's done, usually that's followed by releasing it lol

packor

Oct 11, 2021
lol I'm wondering how GDS can be fishy, guy has 5 games already. I don't believe he's incapable of releasing SOMETHING that has has to bs.

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
Wait so those video's of "deflowering" aren't real?? LOL
Sure they are. Virgins are everywhere. I'm one too and if you don't believe me you can ask my 3 daughters.
Actually, if you need to find virgins look to persons younger than 3 or those sleeping with mommy and or
daddy right up until they are about 7-8. Beyond 8 throw in the towel looking unless you want to find
a family of religious nuts or those stuck living with crayze grandparents or daddy's armed to the teeth
determined to shoot anyone who touches their kids inappropriately. Of course those kids when they
get to college often liberate themselves believing a double date is going out with 2 at the same time.

Happy Father's Day to all. The one day of the year when daddies get to talk and others must listen,
but usually don't anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes