HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Anyone else have a the same problem or is that just it for the Chloe's Tuesday option? I choose her for the week choice but all she does is goes to grab you to drag you in the bathroom and nothing happens just progresses on to the next day.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Anyone else have a the same problem or is that just it for the Chloe's Tuesday option? I choose her for the week choice but all she does is goes to grab you to drag you in the bathroom and nothing happens just progresses on to the next day.
it happens when you saw all scenes, so no need to do that action.

Reactions: HammerU89

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
it happens when you saw all scenes, so no need to do that action.
Ok, thanks. Although if I also choose to talk to Taylor during the school week. Every now and then it will bug out and for a quick flash where I momentarily see my character pushing Chloe up against the bathroom stall wall. That's why I thought it was bugged somehow.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Ok, thanks. Although if I also choose to talk to Taylor during the school week. Every now and then it will bug out and for a quick flash where I momentarily see my character pushing Chloe up against the bathroom stall wall. That's why I thought it was bugged somehow.
it´s not a bug, it´s a feature!

Reactions: GDS

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yes, but for this game only the Halloween content (see the ). The game itself is too big for android
I think maybe the halloween game may have stopped working on android 11 and above due to their new security mesures, but im too Lazy handsome to check

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
Great game, I love these interactions and the characters look like they have real emotion. I am wondering if you guys have any plans to make a Chloe focused game again too or any other female protagonist?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Great game, I love these interactions and the characters look like they have real emotion. I am wondering if you guys have any plans to make a Chloe focused game again too or any other female protagonist?
yeap, We are doing it right now, next update will be a stand alone Chloe only game, with multiple endings
and one ending will be voted and added to fake familly

Now gimme tree fiddy.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: wannaka99

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Is the next update going to be playable on Win 7 PC ???. Can the saves be found, and copied to use possibly on another PC ??

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
yeap, We are doing it right now, next update will be a stand alone Chloe only game, with multiple endings
and one ending will be voted and added to fake familly

Now gimme tree fiddy.
the Chloe only games are still the best in every way!

Reactions: ZerenDevi
Mar 16, 2022
Is the next update going to be playable on Win 7 PC ???. Can the saves be found, and copied to use possibly on another PC ??
The persistent saves can be found in file named Project_6 in Local. So C:/Users/MMCC/AppData/Local/Project_6. You'll see the Fake Family saves there.
I doubt any further updates will be playable on Win 7, but GDS ( the goat fucker ) will clarify that if he sees your post or you DM him.

Itze88

Nov 1, 2021
Can some help me pissing of kayley?

does not work for me, i have her 71, i can bang her outside and in her room but nothing seems to piss her off enought to trigger her to go to the nightclub?!?

Mar 16, 2022

does not work for me, i have her 71, i can bang her outside and in her room but nothing seems to piss her off enought to trigger her to go to the nightclub?!?
SCP 001 will know. I should know, but I've forgot since I've forgotten much of midget fuckers game...When I finally download onto my new PC I might be able to help you with this shit. GDS would help you if he was a decent bloke, but alas, he's a cunt, who prefers 70+ yr old women ( "fuck your mom" ), a sick cunt who is lazy and drinks cheap vinho.

PS ( GDS ): I love ya mate, but you have to admit that you are a cunt.

Last edited:

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017

go into Kayley's room in the evening --> talk with her --> tease her about liking you (need 35 points with Kayley)

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes