SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
how can i make amanda reading the creepy book?
if you bought the book from Santa, you should be able to go into amanda's bedroom and put it by her bed or something like that

Thanks! Are there other walkthroughs like this for others?
yes, for the updated content in v0.69 (link) and for the first version of the game (link). credits to mythridal (GDS' [former?] playtester) for the walkthrough of the game's first version

Last edited:
Reactions: Benutzername

Angus8504

Jan 20, 2018
I am having an issue with trying to get Taylor to see the Main Character as a man. It is saying too low, how do I increase this stat?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I am having an issue with trying to get Taylor to see the Main Character as a man. It is saying too low, how do I increase this stat?
any sexual activity helps, so try to see her boobs or have sex with her for instance. you'll see that those activities will increase the 'taylor sees you as a man' stat

Angus8504

Jan 20, 2018
any sexual activity helps, so try to see her boobs or have sex with her for instance. you'll see that those activities will increase the 'taylor sees you as a man' stat
Right I have that stat at 99 but when I try to do the gymnastics with her naked, it has (sees you as a man 50) in red. does this mean it is too high?

Itze88

Nov 1, 2021
did you use cheats or edit your save file? have you played as chloe yet and gone to the night club?
I have not used any cheats or save files. I have played as chloe and went to the night club yes.

These are the day options:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also tried spending all frat coins, but this did not change anything.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Right I have that stat at 99 but when I try to do the gymnastics with her naked, it has (sees you as a man 50) in red. does this mean it is too high?
yes, if you go to have sex with the tomboy at the gym, you'll be able to lower that stat. have you found those scenes yet

Is there any scenes unlocker available, or, maybe, a full save?
see this link

I have not used any cheats or save files. I have played as chloe and went to the night club yes.

These are the day options:

I also tried spending all frat coins, but this did not change anything.
The only thing that I can think of is that you haven't explored other Taylor content yet, and that a certain variable has therefore not been triggered yet. If you haven't already, try to spend some frat coins on all the content that is available for her ('ask to use frat coins' and then explore all the available scenes), and have sex with her at the hotel?

To skip to the weekend: type 'GDS' anywhere in the game (outside of dialogue) and you'll be able to fast-forward to the weekend and reduce the grind a bit. hopefully that works

Reactions: tzytzar

Itze88

Nov 1, 2021
yes, if you go to have sex with the tomboy at the gym, you'll be able to lower that stat. have you found those scenes yet

see this link

The only thing that I can think of is that you haven't explored other Taylor content yet, and that a certain variable has therefore not been triggered yet. If you haven't already, try to spend some frat coins on all the content that is available for her ('ask to use frat coins' and then explore all the available scenes), and have sex with her at the hotel?

To skip to the weekend: type 'GDS' anywhere in the game (outside of dialogue) and you'll be able to fast-forward to the weekend and reduce the grind a bit. hopefully that works
I will give this a try. Thanks

Angus8504

Jan 20, 2018

see this link

Okay I will progress with Tomboy and grind that story line, thank you.

Itze88

Nov 1, 2021

see this link

It seemed like i missed one of the frat coin options... that was the solution. Thanks :)

So if anyone also has the "piss of " issue.... go spent frat coins on all options (outside and inside) then go back to the hotel and then back to her and this unlock a second "tease her option"

Reactions: sparta3553

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
i really wish you did not block the settings menu where i can mute sounds, skip unseen, ect.
Also please for the love of my karpaltunnel please allow me to skip by either a toggle or let me select skip unseen, or at the very least let me hold down a button.
And how do you play as Chloe?

Still love your games. they just could use a tad more quality of life that usually comes with renpy.
Edit: i see that after the opening its avalible. still would love to see the button from the start tho.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: DedL0l and Traitus

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Is the current version Win7-compatible?

Getting "Entry point not found" error ("The procedure entry point WinHttpWebSocketReceive could not be located in the dynamic link library WINHTTP.dll"). Not sure if just obsolete OS by this point (and they can pry it out of my cold, dead hands - going Penguin once this gaming machine kicks it), or something weird going on on my end.

Shame, was looking to see what the crazy man in charge came up with for Chloe, the other games were hilariously... uh... special.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Is the current version Win7-compatible?

Getting "Entry point not found" error ("The procedure entry point WinHttpWebSocketReceive could not be located in the dynamic link library WINHTTP.dll").
You need to be more positive!
You get 5.25GB of data free'd up from your machine
Also: :mad: I get 5.25GB of data free'd up from mine

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes