SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
everytime i try to run the game this pop up
can someone help me
Are you running Win7? Ran into the same issue, and from what I can tell it probably has to do with changes to that .dll in newer systems.

Maybe GDS could code this in a way that is backward-compatible, but doubt to see that if this issue already popped up.

Seems the highest version you can run is locked to the OS:

Also, save yourself major headaches and don't download random OS .dll files off the internet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ismail12s3

User312

Apr 19, 2018
can someone pls upload the patreon version?
Which Version do you mean?
As far as I know the next update only comes at the end of July or the start of August...
So there is no new version that could be uploaded that is not yet in the OP message.

Ismail12s3

May 16, 2022
Are you running Win7? Ran into the same issue, and from what I can tell it probably has to do with changes to that .dll in newer systems.

Maybe GDS could code this in a way that is backward-compatible, but doubt to see that if this issue already popped up.

Seems the highest version you can run is locked to the OS:

Also, save yourself major headaches and don't download random OS .dll files off the internet.
hello Mr spiky
thank you for ur help
but i really didn't understand what to do
can you explain me more ?

imthekoolkid

Feb 9, 2018
hey guys, i won all the basketball games but I forgot to have sex with the cheerleaders before the final one.. now the final option is locked in red and it says "win final game" even though I beat all 3 teams. any thing I can do?

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
but i really didn't understand what to do
can you explain me more ?
If you're running an older version of Windows (which I assume is the cause of this error), there isn't anything to do about it. Unless the best, most handsome, smartest, and longest-lasting of game developers decides to fix it in the future.

Again, word of caution - don't try to fix it with randomly downloaded files off the internet, that's not going to be a pleasant experience (and, from what little I did reading about the issue, unlikely to work even if you do get a legit replacement).

tl;dr: You need more recent version of Windows to play, as things stand right now.

Last edited:

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
If somebody doesnt know, coming update isnt really an update of fake family, it will be chloe story continuation under the guise of *update*
the actual update will be in next 6 months or something

kandanai027

Jan 15, 2020
If somebody doesnt know, coming update isnt really an update of fake family, it will be chloe story continuation under the guise of *update*
the actual update will be in next 6 months or something
Dev say the update should be released by the end of this month or early next month.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
I dont know... The is the source trustworthy?
I mean The Dev do seems handsome. but still
I dont know if the dev is handsome... The is the source trustworthy?
I mean The Dev uses a cartman profile picture on a random body. but still

Reactions: GDS
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes