jsmith555

Aug 7, 2017
What is required to be able to take control of Chloe while at school? I need this to open up the Amy route. I see the button, but it is always greyed out. How do I activate it?

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
please read the whole post in full before giving advice. ;) saves you time and key strokes.
He asked about skipping text without getting carpal tunnel, to me that means not having to click once for every line, keeping the right mouse button pressed skips text, if i am mistaken let me know because i may have misunderstood the meaning.

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
He asked about skipping text without getting carpal tunnel, to me that means not having to click once for every line, keeping the right mouse button pressed skips text, if i am mistaken let me know because i may have misunderstood the meaning.
Nop to be specific, skipping "unread" text right from the start.
That option only becomes avalible after the whole opening.
would like to see that being an option from the get go.

also asked how i get to play as Chloe. :)

Stripedshovel

Sep 18, 2017
Can't figure out how to increase relationship with Amanda beyond 50 and with Kaley beyond 5.

I've read all of Amanda's diary entries and spied on her at the coffeeshop, I can make her give hand- and blowjob, some actions say they would award relationship points but it seems to be capped at 50.
As for Kaley I guess i would have to ask her about Foxy, but for that I'd need 10 relationship points.
I could of course use cheat engine to change their values, but I don't want to break a questline, still I just can't figure out what to do with them.

Edit: Okay, Kaley I figured out, just had to visit her again in the bathroom. Still no clue about Amanda though.

Another Edit: Nevermind, got a cap increase by visiting Amanda in the garden with her top on. I'm just way too impatient for trying out 1-2 things every week.

Last edited:

Booby12345

Apr 27, 2020
Help! Where is the save data?

I copied the game onto an external drive thinking it would send all data including save data. Opened the game and there was no save data. Where is it located? Playing ver. 69.2.01

Booby12345

Apr 27, 2020
but how do you play as chloe tho XD
You unlock playing as Chloe by driving your car on the weekends during the day, giving her a ride home multiple times, and then helping her with her apartment. As for playing as her during school, you have to progress far enough into the story that you unlock interactions with Amy. (And that wont begin until you're a fair amount of time into the plan to make your sister a slut)

TheSupahDog

Apr 10, 2019
I wouldn't expect Windows 7 support in anything new. Microsoft doesn't even support Windows 7 anymore, so it doesn't make much sense for any developer to put in extra effort to support it.
well it will be sad because I liked this game but I guess we will survive anyway.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes