Mar 16, 2022
the game is too large for android. only the halloween party is available as a stand-alone app on android (see ).
It's because he's too fuckin lazy to do mongdroid...people should get a PC anyway, and a good one because it don't work on spud machines.
Oh, and the dev...well I could tell you stories, but I have too much honour for that....Yeah, he's probably gonna kill me lol

Reactions: gluon

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It's because he's too fuckin lazy to do mongdroid...people should get a PC anyway, and a good one because it don't work on spud machines.
Oh, and the dev...well I could tell you stories, but I have too much honour for that....Yeah, he's probably gonna kill me lol
I know the DEV too, he is a handsome cunt, best DEV ever, and fucks your mom!

But after android 10 and even early on samsung phones, outside app have limited memory access so the game wont run

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
What is the sequence of actions to unblock scene with wine and mother? I have seen her playing in kitchen but cannot interact...or maybe they are garden scenes like ones with wine and (step)sister?

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
What is the sequence of actions to unblock scene with wine and mother? I have seen her playing in kitchen but cannot interact...or maybe they are garden scenes like ones with wine and (step)sister?
How far have you gone with the mother at all, how many points do you have with her?

brigade29

Apr 17, 2019
View attachment 720648

Overview:
Chloe18 Back to Class stopped when Chloe Needed To make everyone Think That she isn’t that much of a slut herself, and Taylor is worse. Take the Part of Trevis, He tried to be a criminal to impress a girl, and failed terribly. Now with the help of Chloe, Trevis will pretend to be Taylor’s Brother. What at first it seems like a good place to hide, now while pretending to be her Brother you need corrupt Taylor and her whole family, (not that you don’t want to)
Enjoy chloe18’s world from another angle, With the hot and realist girls you know and like.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-03
Release Date: 2022-02-01
Developer: GDS - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.69.2.01
Language: English
Other Games: Chloe18 - Chloe18 Vacation - Chloe18 Back to Class
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA
Mac:
GDRIVE - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras:
Walkthrough - Photo locations (.2-.3) - Photo locations (.5) - Cheat Table

thanks to Syerate for the share!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 720397 View attachment 720399 View attachment 720410 View attachment 720411 View attachment 720412 View attachment 720413 View attachment 720414 View attachment 720415
Hello does anyone know how to set the game to fullscreen mode ? it kept windowed, plus is there any "back" option command so i can change my previous decision(s) ? thanks in advance

brigade29

Apr 17, 2019
Re-Posting due to no answers yet:
Hello does anyone know how to set the game to fullscreen mode ? it kept windowed, plus is there any "back" option command so i can change my previous decision(s) ? thanks in advance

asdfg-79t

May 19, 2021
i think theres no missing out on things and everything is replayable so you dont need a back button you just replay the scene the next day or whatever. not sure about fullscreen you can max the window but its still a window.

brigade29

Apr 17, 2019
i think theres no missing out on things and everything is replayable so you dont need a back button you just replay the scene the next day or whatever. not sure about fullscreen you can max the window but its still a window.
i got you, so to save the game u are obliged to finith the day first and save it in taylor's room, and about to play the game in fullscreen mode, i just figured it out, you just should type ALT+Enter and here u are bingo !!

Reactions: Kanekichi

Helpless Noob

Jul 13, 2019
How do I take Chloe out on a date? It said I should be able to do it at night but i can't figure out how. When i played this a long time ago i think i could drive the car at night but i can't do that now despite fully upgrading it.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Are you on Mac or on Windows? On a Mac it's something like command+ctrl+F

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes