Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
i played this game started with male protaginist and enjoyed it but it seems chloes the main character again:(
I think the Dev said it didn't take off financially as they wanted it too, but in my opinion that's because, it still felt like a Chloe game disguised as MC protagonist game. Travis couldn't make the game his own.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I think the Dev said it didn't take off financially as they wanted it too, but in my opinion that's because, it still felt like a Chloe game disguised as MC protagonist game. Travis couldn't make the game his own.
I personally <<< Note the personally Agree, these games and the writing and dialogue have been orchestrated and over time personified to be for Chloe the almost pretty, nearly cute Loves to fuck, but tries not to seem that way Slut! Who is perhaps the Anti "Life is strange" character. With a really kinky and likable, but also dis-likable behavior.

I just can't get enough of her antics.

Nov 8, 2020
I'm running Win7 64 and had no problems running previous version of the game until this update. Now I am getting an error for 'entry point not found, WinHttpWebSocketReceive could not be located in the dynamic link library WINHTTP.ddl.'

I'm guessing I just need to go ahead and upgrade my OS but was curious to see if anyone else is having or had a similar issue when trying to start the game.
Same. Probably the very last game I'd expect to refuse to work on Win7, but lo and behold, it actually happened.
same problem....
Same shit.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
whats the prequel? there are like 3-4 games of it im confused
There is no prequel per say, the games have happened in a chronological order :)

I believe the order is "chloe 18", "vacations", "back to class", and then "Fake Family". Those, are the actual stories.

You also have a couple of standalone games, which are more like side stories/activities: " Chloe18camgirl", which is happening during back to class I think (it's very similar to the webcam minigame), Hanna's trip, which is happening between chloe18 and back to class if memory serves, I'm not sure when "Suddenly a party" is happening, and than you've got "matt and the BSG", which I also don't know the timeframe of. Those are side stories, which may give a couple more details on some things, but are absolutely not essential to the actual story :)

Hope this helps.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
whats the prequel? there are like 3-4 games of it im confused
look image.

I think Back to class was last one, before that may have been vacation, Hanna's boat, and cam girl falls in there somewhere. Never got in to the Cam girl thing very much but there are some nice H scenes in it.

Chloe18 in my image [v1.02] was I think maybe first, and interface is testy in it, but once you understand it it was a blast.

I really like back to class. the Glory hole and all work in it, as well as the strip club, and getting lost, with all the beach stuff it is pretty loaded.

Vacation once you get it going is kinda okay, not as loaded as some of the others but has some neat H stuff going for it.

But that is just my thinking, I am not really sure where they all fall in order.

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
There is no prequel per say, the games have happened in a chronological order :)

I believe the order is "chloe 18", "vacations", "back to class", and then "Fake Family". Those, are the actual stories.

You also have a couple of standalone games, which are more like side stories/activities: " Chloe18camgirl", which is happening during back to class I think (it's very similar to the webcam minigame), Hanna's trip, which is happening between chloe18 and back to class if memory serves, I'm not sure when "Suddenly a party" is happening, and than you've got "matt and the BSG", which I also don't know the timeframe of. Those are side stories, which may give a couple more details on some things, but are absolutely not essential to the actual story :)

Hope this helps.
my IQ isnt high enough to process this

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.69.2.01 bugs

Achievement 290 Kayley just wanted to sumbath (Sex) don`t unlock

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Hi there i made a NEW compressed version of the game (v0.69.2.01)
Images are compressed to 720p
from 5530 MB to 2795 MB
Pixeldrain
have a nice one ;)
X0R if you can , add to the main thread
Hello there!

Thanks for your compression. I want to invite you to join us in the Game Compression Requests 2.0 Thread where community members can request compressed versions of games and game compressors post which games they are compressing to avoid that two (or more) compressors are compressing the same games at the same time. We help each other and exchange experiences and tips and ofc we also have much fun. ;) Please post in said thread next time before you start compressing. Thanks in advance!

To get your post linked in the OP, you should report it as "Game update" and write "compressed version" or something like that in the "More information" field.

• Red Heart
Reactions: broken_division

Ice_flow

Mar 7, 2021
so i catched kaylee with her phone her affection is 5. To learn about foxxy i have to get 10. But i dont know how i can get her affection higher
any help?

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
so i catched kaylee with her phone her affection is 5. To learn about foxxy i have to get 10. But i dont know how i can get her affection higher
any help?
You can interact with her, and when she's in the shower, enter, then leave if memory serves.
You can interact with her several times a days. Asking her questions about the collar etc increases your points.

4.00 star(s) 80 Votes