packor

Oct 11, 2021
I hated it, but a lot of sites put Windows 7 as the best version, so it's not surprising that people are using it.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
That is why I still have 7 on all but one machine. It is controllable, and you can turn off all of that Update BS. No guess work every morning on what MS has done to rearrange everything with a useless update.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I hope that he fixes the Win 7 issue....
Win 7? The hell? Not even microsoft supports that anymore. It came out in 2009 ffs.
I hated it, but a lot of sites put Windows 7 as the best version, so it's not surprising that people are using it.

That is why I still have 7 on all but one machine. It is controllable, and you can turn off all of that Update BS. No guess work every morning on what MS has done to rearrange everything with a useless update.
1647092080769.png
Win 7 SHOULD be back on next update, it was a bug in the compiler engine

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
just a heads up. was trying to search for this game and wasn't finding it. i was searching for "Chloe18" and found all the other games but this one. found this one has the name listed as "Chloe 18". may want to update the thread title.

chillo

May 7, 2017
Make sure you've at least 35 "kayley points", talk to Kayley as Trevis in the evening (weekend), choose "-Talk with Kayley-" => "-tease her about liking you-", after that you should be able to meet her in the club...

Go to the park during the weekend (during the day), choose "-take Pork Chop for a walk-" => "-Use the dog to hit on girls-"...

You need to train with her a few times and the "Thinks of you as a man" points needs to be below 50, where exactly do you need help here? (If you don't know how to reduce the "Thinks of you as a man" points, just train with her or do the Tomboy scenes at the gym...)
earlier in the game i managed to piss kayley off she went to nightclub. i didnt go as chloe. didnt realise. since then if i try to piss kayley off talk then tease we just have sex. is this not doable anymore?

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
How to force people update to 10, make *occasional* mistake on top 2(1) f95 game.
and now i'm eating shit but thanks classic shell i'm not deleting it

chillo

May 7, 2017
earlier in the game i managed to piss kayley off she went to nightclub. i didnt go as chloe. didnt realise. since then if i try to piss kayley off talk then tease we just have sex. is this not doable anymore?
sussed it. spend all your frat coins. then she gets pissed off and goes to the club.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes