lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
Hi, I have been diving all over the forum trying to find the solution to my problem, but nothing. (I've been more time looking for solution than playing).

When the geeks go to talk to the Japanese girl, this error appears, and the game crash.

I tried twice and happened twice. Any solution?

of Step Event0
for object obj_idle_MASTER_A:

Unable to find instance for object index 1028
at gml_Object_obj_idle_MASTER_A_Step_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_idle_MASTER_A_Step_0 (line -1)
Anyone has a solution?

staros

Sep 11, 2017
Kinda wondering what engine this is written in. It doesn't seem to be Ren'Py. Is it one of the game maker series?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Reactions: humanno21

jdox09

May 8, 2019
is there any fix for the crash after using the pizza voucher?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this way i cant acquire the duck and get the scenes with pizza-girl.
Also, do i need the Pizza-girl to come to play truth-or-dare and play beer-pong as Trevis since I either cant do those or dunno how to do them?

Last edited:

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
This version came so buggy, crashes if you play detention and the dude the same week, old bugs haven't been fixed, I know I play it for free but come on

Optiloxy

May 19, 2020
is there any fix for the crash after using the pizza voucher?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this way i cant acquire the duck and get the scenes with pizza-girl.
Also, do i need the Pizza-girl to come to play truth-or-dare and play beer-pong as Trevis since I either cant do those or dunno how to do them?
Sorry but, could you please tell me more about this pizza voucher? How do I reach that point, with Travis or Chloe?

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
For update 69.2, BUGS BUGS BUGS!!!

OLD Bugs (5) still here and no change from v69.1

story 140 is Stay Away from you Sisters bugged and will not record
story 141 is sigmund freud was from alabama II (oral) bugged and will not record
the #55 Illegal Lingerie Taylor - Ass achievement will not record
the #191 DVA online blowjob achievement will not record

in the cultural appropriation, Amy and Kaoru section shows 13/13 when actually 14/14 were done

New Bugs in v69.2

Game plays much slowerrrr rrr rrr.
Hey code writers do Modularity so everything for one task complete in one documented section of code.
For frequently used subroutines for basic things like displaying text practice Encapsulation by organizing them
into a few comprehensive subroutines rather than having a million specialized ones. Doing all this will reduce
the amount of code needed to get everything done, make things run faster, and be much faster and easier
to detect and fix bugs. When compiling, use your own package of code, not the generic garbage with a zillion bytes
of subroutines for things you will never use.

In the Kayley sunbathing scenes its all reversed
blowjob cum inside triggers cum outside sequence, cum outside triggers cum inside sequence
pussy same problem + will not record the pussy fuck in achievement #290
anal same problem

In Scene replay in the Kayley and her friends section shows 15/17 when actually 14 of the 16 total are done
missing achievement #290 which does not record and missing the peeking at Kayley's Halloween party which doesn't work for me.

For peeking at Kayley's Halloween party (this doesn't work Foxy and Kayley never say a word about any Halloween party)
The halloween one, you've got to ask her who she is speaking to on the phone, then go to "kayley's friend" and ask about kayley again, THEN go the phone event in the evening again... I stumbled on it by sheer luck myself.

Other than modifying a save file, anybody out there able to complete and get recorded the Kayley's Halloween party nudes.?
If so, tell us how you did it.

Last edited:
Reactions: capitanqueso

jdox09

May 8, 2019
Sorry but, could you please tell me more about this pizza voucher? How do I reach that point, with Travis or Chloe?
Oh, I forgot to add it is in the Halloween side-story. It's one of the perks one can enable at the beginning and use as Travis with the teammates. After doing so the game crashes.

Reactions: capitanqueso

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
So with this ver it wont run/play on Win 7 ??
According to the comments (on this thread) I read in the past days, the .dll needed to run the engine of this game is not present or outdated in windows 7, it's their conclusion, I'm running the compressed version in win 10 64bits and I got bugs everywhere, the cellphone videos don't fit the screen, the game crashes after some events, the animations have images overlaping and then it crashes, I'd wait until next stable version to play it fully, I think the skip button might have something to do but I'm pretty sure the compiler for this game changed version and messed everything up

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes