Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The text in the top left corner is just writing over previous making it illegible. Cant read it at all.

Reactions: prano

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Sorry but the game freezes when in the car with Hanna. Tried several times but can't get to the bj, or fucking her. Getting this:

of Create Event
for object obj_date_hanna_intro_fuckA00:

Memory allocation failed: Attempting to allocate 82944000 bytes
at gml_Script_SCR_create_frames2
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_SCR_create_frames2 (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_date_hanna_intro_fuckA00_Create_0
called from - gml_Script_Create (line -1) - <unknown source line>
gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Destroy_0
called from - gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Mouse_56 (line -1) - <unknown source line>

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
I like the premise, even tho It's a male protag this time it seems Chloe is still in the picture and aiding him in his quest of conquest and corruption. As long as it's done right i look forward to tag teaming with Chloe, kinda like Batman training Robin...um wait that's not right :unsure: the girl Robin... no wait Batwoman training girl Robin...er I mean boy Robin...yeah. o_O

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
that's what she said
there is no rape at all,
the uploader just choose random tags

The text in the top left corner is just writing over previous making it illegible. Cant read it at all.
You just got a bad version/bugged/Missing files/ETCif the text is white on the top right it should not be.
re-download and delete the POS.ini in the save file

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Sorry but the game freezes when in the car with Hanna. Tried several times but can't get to the bj, or fucking her. Getting this:

of Create Event
for object obj_date_hanna_intro_fuckA00:

Memory allocation failed: Attempting to allocate 82944000 bytes
at gml_Script_SCR_create_frames2
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_SCR_create_frames2 (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_date_hanna_intro_fuckA00_Create_0
called from - gml_Script_Create (line -1) - <unknown source line>
gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Destroy_0
called from - gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Mouse_56 (line -1) - <unknown source line>
this is a out of memory error
Even by closet mac from 2010 with no GPU gets it, so imaybe you dont have more than !gb of free memory?
or you maybe if you PRESS F5 too much this error may happen too

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Male MC? I'll pass. Chloe18's games are more differentiated on female protagonist, as it is a game that goes straight to the point without that stupidity of romance and etc. The graphics of this game look better than its previous ones, but I still prefer to play with a female protagonist. I'm going to wait a few years for a Chloe game to come out where she goes to college and has social life with a lot of slutting. Maybe I'll try it later.

4.00 star(s) 80 Votes