Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
You need to get the psych book from the "Santa" looking guy. I think he appears after doing enough socializing/meet new people in class.
I already did that. I looked at the game folder and from a cursory look it seems that I reached the end of her content for now.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
me: Woah! a chloe game! Nice!
*seeing 0.1 and a new name*
me: FFS!!!
I always delive mate,
it may be 0.1
but it only have 71 sex animation,each with multiple cum-shots to choose
over 10k images

Date/class/family and a fuck tom of already finished stuff

Never one of me 01 games was smaller than most finished or almost finished games out there

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Male MC? I'll pass. Chloe18's games are more differentiated on female protagonist, as it is a game that goes straight to the point without that stupidity of romance and etc. The graphics of this game look better than its previous ones, but I still prefer to play with a female protagonist. I'm going to wait a few years for a Chloe game to come out where she goes to college and has social life with a lot of slutting. Maybe I'll try it later.
You enjoy getting fucked huh? :p
I'm not judging. Whatever's your twist i'll let be.

Dec 23, 2018
Bug: If you do a photo shoot with your (fake)sister and the dude before choosing classes and use all options before cumming then select the dude for your class you can do a photo shoot again however the options will all be greyed out and you are stuck there.

Great game though. Totally worth downloading for a 0.1.

Reactions: GDS

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Bug: If you do a photo shoot with your (fake)sister and the dude before choosing classes and use all options before cumming then select the dude for your class you can do a photo shoot again however the options will all be greyed out and you are stuck there.

Great game though. Totally worth downloading for a 0.1.
I wish i was sober to fix that now,
but i totally fixing it later

snaggot

Jan 9, 2019
These are my favourite series of adult games keep up the good work. p.s more bella pics.

Theokrat

Jul 21, 2017
does anyone knows how and if i can date Chloe? i dont advance in her story anymore, maybe its in the next update

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
does anyone knows how and if i can date Chloe? i dont advance in her story anymore, maybe its in the next update
Well dating Chloe have 2 routes
regular date
and stripper date
to a total of 15 sex scenes Or was 9? I dont remember

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So this has a male protagonist ? Do you need to play the previous games to know who the fuck is who ? Because I never did, I never played them because I didn't enjoy having the female lead characters getting dicked by 50 different people, just not my schtick.
nah,

it's a new MC that dont know Chloe's world at all
so the game introduces you everyone,
bella Write it so even without having playing other games it still a stand alone game

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
nah,

it's a new MC that dont know Chloe's world at all
so the game introduces you everyone,
bella Write it so even without having playing other games it still a stand alone game
Alright thanks, I'll try this one out if there is no NTR or gangbang.

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
I like Chloe as protagonist. She is hilarious and perfect example of an "unsympathetic comedy protagonist" where she was JUST bad enough of a person that you could laugh off anything that happened to her.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
At first he was opposed to a male protagonist for this game, but when i played it I started to like it, now i say it's a very good game.

Reactions: something__else
4.00 star(s) 80 Votes