Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
You enjoy getting fucked huh? :p
I'm not judging. Whatever's your twist i'll let be.
It's just a game. I’m not very familiar with female protagonist games but Chloe18 is a game that goes straight to the point, and also that his previous games have a lot more sexual content than many games that have a male protagonist out there (but with inferior graphic quality). The point is that I don't care if it's male or female MC but that has pleasant content.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
i run my games in wine for mac - never had an issue until this game - seems like its too big maybe? anyone else have luck running on mac
my mac is an old MAC mini from 2010 and it can handle MOST of the game, some scenes goes into low FPS mode
is you MAC this old too?

Reactions: stever

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
sfw-topic
where can i found the titel song from "emcopetech"?
i tryed youtube and google but had no hits ?-?

Mal Function

Aug 29, 2018
I think i found a bug.
When at school talking to Amy to "Give her book back" it looks like "Ask her age" is triggered. Because she answers with the same text: "Why does everyone asks me about that"

Does anybody know where to find the vibrator for mom?

Skonaref

Feb 5, 2018
These games really need a UI makeover... This is the 4th game in the series and it only marginally improved

Reactions: StarHam

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Will there be a compressed version for this game? or is that impossible with the engine they're using?

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
I get this messasge during the class-scene:

of Step Event0
for object obj_idle_MASTER_A:

Unable to find any instance for object index '179' name 'obj_idle_amy_school0'
at gml_Object_obj_idle_MASTER_A_Step_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_idle_MASTER_A_Step_0 (line -1)

Reactions: lucho de caseros

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Alright played this new opus and... it's ok.
Still grindy but not as bad as I remember the camgirl at least.
Being a guy is very nice too as it means more girls to fuck, and a lot of the new girls are pretty nice. Red-widow in particular stands out.

4.00 star(s) 80 Votes