aekseer

May 10, 2020
I have not play the main story yet. But this harem looks... tasty. Let's see what happens.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
I think i found a bug.
When at school talking to Amy to "Give her book back" it looks like "Ask her age" is triggered. Because she answers with the same text: "Why does everyone asks me about that"

Does anybody know where to find the vibrator for mom?
Same here, though I just assumed it was because i messed with the save file itself

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Has anyone been able to progress on the Hannah date? I keep getting the same thing no matter what I try.

Thanks

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
the points-list for the bullie,tomboy,... event gets longer and longer each time i start the event

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
The male proto looks like a right Dork. I can fully understand the dev fancying a change, but I am none too convinced this will compare favourably to the Chloe games in context. A better kink, perhaps, would have been one of the older school teachers or a pervy old neighbour, etc, etc to be a male proto.
The Chloe games are the best I have played, and have set a very high standard. I can't believe any chick letting this dorky male proto get any where near their pants, so this is going to spoil the immersion side of things, at least for me. Chloe was totally believable as a character, needing to impress the cheer leaders, and finding herself in many erotic escapades that she shamefully often enjoyed. Secondly, the female proto is still so badly done in adult games, in general, which made Chloe all the more refreshing.
It will be interesting to see how this pans out, anyways.

Reactions: Spiral-Out93

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
for this .1 its almost a full game. i've seen a lot of improvement in this release from previous game release. prop to the dev

tatalovitch

Aug 29, 2017
Yes!!! I'm finally going to be able to test a GDS game. Because personally I don't play with the female protagonists. Finally!

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
How do you progress with Taylor? The janitors closet is unlocked but there no sucking off option like in the evenings

EDIT: got it, one need to watch se sequel in the living room

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes