BrotherNewt

Sep 10, 2017
Glad to see this return.
But How does one completely mute the sound? mute just mutes music, the clicking etc still remains.

Reactions: wessller

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
Fun game. Love it. Always like that GDS releases with ton of content.

I think I might prefer this over the main game, but I love em both!

Need a settings options for audio volume and window size though.

Reactions: wessller

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Does the dev still stick with that "only let you save at the beginning of new days" mechanic? cause that's super annoying

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
the dude is unlocked after you unlock pizza Girl action,
You talk to her in the hall about the fire
then you go to mian hall and set it on fire
will you add footjob scenes in game? ( please tell yes :)... ahahahah ) ( natural toes are better ;) )

Reactions: TRANT

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
in the gta minigame you can accidentally go to places you don't want to. if you are on a date with hanna go from the upper right to the trash parking lot on the left will take you to the cafe. leaving the house and going straight right instead of up will take you back into the house, canceling your trip.

also: i suggest changing the graphic in the garage a bit when the car is completely fixed.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
how do i convice taylor to let me fuck her in the pussy ?
Got it a lot more easily than with the dude. I went for sport instead and used Chloe to trick Taylor, then I was able to fuck her at the gym, which opened her pussy at home.

XStarLordX

Dec 20, 2018
This game is amazing, exciting and at the same time fun,

PS: Sabia que tinha uma mão Br sobre essa maravilha , gostei dos memes , e enquanto isso a Taylor só estava testando o MC ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) pra vê se ele era gay ( os gringos não vão entender nada haha)

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Wow, that's a LOT of content for a first release, full of sex scenes and all.

mail29499

Nov 22, 2019
I've tried everything I can think of but I just can't seem to unlock story progress 21, achievement 28 and 29 also seems pretty hard to figure out. Amy doesn't seem to be able to progress with you much at all since she is stuck with a shyness of 98 in which she barely talks to you so I can only assume we got nothing to do with her so far. I also can't figure out how to unlock kiss teacher's ass for school.

mail29499

Nov 22, 2019
Did you figure out how to save... I've never played but how downloaded Chloe18 games and can not figure out how the hell to save
You save by sleeping in taylor's room. It either autosave which will happen if you just press sleep or you can manually save it with an option right next to it.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes