zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
So the update finally released but it's not the "full" update that's another month? Some of these devs man lol

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
They already explained before that they had complications with the switch to video scenes. I get that it's 595 and bitching about updates regardless of the situation is the most common form of fuckery here, but, come. on.
Yea and before this it was slight color bug that pushed it back nearly two months. When this bs starts becoming routine people stop caring about the excuses dude lol

Kefka82

Aug 5, 2022
how many gigabytes does the game have with the new update. Let's see if I'm going to have to delete something from my hard drive hehehe

Salem32

Dec 21, 2017
Yea and before this it was slight color bug that pushed it back nearly two months. When this bs starts becoming routine people stop caring about the excuses dude lol
You're right. When you are a game developper, you can't have any excuse for delay or any personal problem on the way. Triple A studio would never do that!

All that matter is to release on expected date no matter the quality of the product or how is your situation.

The best part of developping a game must really be to read the bitching of all those who aren't even your supporter and are waiting for pirated game.

Game developper really is the perfect job.
/S

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
You're right. When you are a game developper, you can't have any excuse for delay or any personal problem on the way. Triple A studio would never do that!

All that matter is to release on expected date no matter the quality of the product or how is your situation.

The best part of developping a game must really be to read the bitching of all those who aren't even your supporter and are waiting for pirated game.

Game developper really is the perfect job.
/S
Seriously. It's so fucking annoying about these people being condescending as fuck. The only thing they can really do is bitch and facepalm react. Not that I don't get upset when projects take forever to update, but they act like this game isn't hours upon hours of content already and not some 0.1 that barely has anything.

It's like they say, you can do a million good things but the moment you do one bad thing the millions of good things you did don't matter.
1660087252910.png

qkwjgn005

Jul 16, 2017
He abandoned this game and is working on a new one. It is expected that the game will have to wait for another year for it to be updated

Salem32

Dec 21, 2017
Demo these nuts bro! We want your product!
You want a product, why not make one by yourself than. Most of us get a game for free but still complain because they don't have it now. Look to me like a tantrum...

He abandoned this game and is working on a new one. It is expected that the game will have to wait for another year for it to be updated
Lol the guy released something this week and will do each 7 to 10 days but I'm sure you have info even de developper don't have right?

:FacePalm:

Salem32

Dec 21, 2017
What GDS said basically, there is nothing to really share for now. He released an alpha version of the next update.

deesnuts

Jan 25, 2019
Seriously. It's so fucking annoying about these people being condescending as fuck. The only thing they can really do is bitch and facepalm react. Not that I don't get upset when projects take forever to update, but they act like this game isn't hours upon hours of content already and not some 0.1 that barely has anything.

It's like they say, you can do a million good things but the moment you do one bad thing the millions of good things you did don't matter.
View attachment 1975454
I completely agree. In another thread (Genesis Order), some people (not all) are bitching about not enough content in an update from 0.35x to 0.37x. Some people expect hours of game content at every update, not incremental changes, although the incremental changes are advertised.

Here, GDS is providing large updates, which take longer to produce. GDS's games also have multiple outcomes from various scenes and actions, which adds to complexity.

Historically, when GDS is able to release something, it's been a very large change. GDS has also not hidden from the threads or chat, so it's not like he and Bella have ghosted everyone (*cough* Icstor).

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes