zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
You're right. When you are a game developper, you can't have any excuse for delay or any personal problem on the way. Triple A studio would never do that!

All that matter is to release on expected date no matter the quality of the product or how is your situation.

The best part of developping a game must really be to read the bitching of all those who aren't even your supporter and are waiting for pirated game.

Game developper really is the perfect job.
/S
My god man lol

What part of it becoming routine is hard to understand and why should it be supported? I also wouldn't support a triple A dev doing it.

I've supported many devs after finding their game through this pirate website. It's not hard to do.

Nothing wrong with reacting to sudden new release info after 2-3 months of delays was it? I hardly even cared I just found it typical yet here multiple people are jumping down my throat over it accusing me of being the one bitching lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: GDS

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
HELP!

Want PROTECTED: FAKE FAMILY -PATRON VERSION-

• Which of the subscriptions do I need to subscribe to receive the code?
    Tell me please :sneaky:

Kefka82

Aug 5, 2022
So, the complete game would be public for September? more or less, I guess. It is so that the poor can get an idea of what is missing to enjoy your complete work xD

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
Chloe 18 fake family
what is the difference between the free version and the patreon version?

I also asked this question to GDS and on the forums, but there is no answer...
Why then the version for Paireon if it is the same as Free?

There is also an option in the game.
- This ROUTE will be voted by GDS Patreon supporters -
At the School with Taylor and at the Bar, for example, they also do not work, and for this I subscribed to Patireon ...

Very beautiful game and I love Taylor, but that's it, sadness :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: rafa30
Nov 2, 2021
Chloe 18 fake family
what is the difference between the free version and the patreon version?
I also asked this question to GDS and on the forums, but there is no answer...
Why then the version for Paireon if it is the same as Free?

There is also an option in the game.
- This ROUTE will be voted by GDS Patreon supporters -
At the School with Taylor and at the Bar, for example, they also do not work, and for this I subscribed to Patireon ...

Very beautiful game and I love Taylor, but that's it, sadness :cry:
You don't seem to understand a bit about how Patreon works. There's the same version of the game, but it's faster. You can support the author and help him choose a way to develop the game when the author arranges a vote to choose a path. The author spends a lot of his time creating the game and there is an opportunity to support him on this platform, it's a good step to help all players.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rafa30
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes