88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
yes
I never troll
When Chloe will be tselectbla in this game. I don't like play male protagonist since it name chloe fake family I was epecting to play Chloe from the very begining that she start to build her fake family for what I saw between Chloe and the prinipal. I was expecth that was chloe the one who build the so called fake family not that useless travis whterwer his name is.
Whe we can select our gender int this game Chloe or the loser male protagonist?

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
When Chloe will be tselectbla in this game. I don't like play male protagonist since it name chloe fake family I was epecting to play Chloe from the very begining that she start to build her fake family for what I saw between Chloe and the prinipal. I was expecth that was chloe the one who build the so called fake family not that useless travis whterwer his name is.
Whe we can select our gender int this game Chloe or the loser male protagonist?
It's both. You start out playing as Travis. Then as per usual it's pretty much just shitty Chloe content again.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
"Enjoy chloe18’s world from another angle"
Nope same angle as before.
Why do I need to enjoy it from another perspective. Chloe is better with female protagonist not that jerk loser travis or whaterwer is name is. I tryied one but no more male portagonist game in chloe whorld. I can't enjoyit, it unplayble.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Why do I need to enjoy it from another perspective. Chloe is better with female protagonist not that jerk loser travis or whaterwer is name is. I tryied one but no more male portagonist game in chloe whorld. I can't enjoyit, it unplayble.
Why? Dont ask me ask GDS.
I thought it was going to be from a different angle as it claimed to be AKA Not the same old Chloe game.
Guess patreons got their will in and it went on to become just another Female protag Chloe game.

I don't play Female protag games at all. They do literally Nothing for me.
Same thing as Futa/Trans protag. Literally unplayable for me.
Those are just not my kinks.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why? Dont ask me ask GDS.
I thought it was going to be from a different angle as it claimed to be AKA Not the same old Chloe game.
Guess patreons got their will in and it went on to become just another Female protag Chloe game.

I don't play Female protag games at all. They do literally Nothing for me.
Same thing as Futa/Trans protag. Literally unplayable for me.
Those are just not my kinks.
Even if I ask at GDS, he/she just ignore it and let Chloe playbel only if you unlock her. For me it can't even considerte enjoyble.

I don't play male protagonist becous the only think they doa been total pirck withtheir brain into their dick. I same thing with all male portagonist game. Travis is the same loser who alredy graduted and go back to shooljust t fuck littl tenges girl like a prick perv he is. It clearly unreal for me. I don't play it it just forced one to onluck Chloe as another playble one. such a wast og Chloe title. I tought that was Chloe hers slef who wonted mbuild the fake family since she live alone, till the first game.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
:unsure: so you don't like total prick with the brain into their dick, but you like total prick with brain into their vag, and it's okay if total prick with the brain into their dick is inside the total prick with the brain into their vag as long as said total prick with the brain into their dick is NOT the MC?

• Haha
Reactions: kingls

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
:unsure: so you don't like total prick with the brain into their dick, but you like total prick with brain into their vag, and it's okay if total prick with the brain into their dick is inside the total prick with the brain into their vag as long as said total prick with the brain into their dick is NOT the MC?
don't put word into my mout that I didn't said or you youst some dude who thing that everything flying around yours area of compatance? Wait you had a gun in your hand to threatening me to play this game? How rude.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Even if I ask at GDS, he/she just ignore it and let Chloe playbel only if you unlock her. For me it can't even considerte enjoyble.

I don't play male protagonist becous the only think they doa been total pirck withtheir brain into their dick. I same thing with all male portagonist game. Travis is the same loser who alredy graduted and go back to shooljust t fuck littl tenges girl like a prick perv he is. It clearly unreal for me. I don't play it it just forced one to onluck Chloe as another playble one. such a wast og Chloe title. I tought that was Chloe hers slef who wonted mbuild the fake family since she live alone, till the first game.
:unsure: Wut?

packor

Oct 11, 2021
don't put word into my mout that I didn't said or you youst some dude who thing that everything flying around yours area of compatance? Wait you had a gun in your hand to threatening me to play this game? How rude.
that is literally what you said, because I quoted it word for word. Well, okay, not word for word, I spelled the words, uh, differently.
I don't play male protagonist becous the only think they doa been total pirck withtheir brain into their dick. I same thing with all male portagonist game
let's see. All Chloe games are made up of above mentioned male characters, and their equivalent in all female characters. So the only distincting characteristic in your post has to be that it's only okay when the MC is female.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88

xecamm

Jul 8, 2020

I enjoy all those things and am super happy with how Fake Family plays... for each his own I suppose. On the other note how come you don't use spell check? Its really hard to read what you wrote and if your game text is the same quality it would prevent me from liking it.

Reactions: Satarial

AlternateDreams

I'm tired, boss.
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
I enjoy all those things and am super happy with how Fake Family plays... for each his own I suppose. On the other note how come you don't use spell check? Its really hard to read what you wrote and if your game text is the same quality it would prevent me from liking it.
He is probably drunk af.
Also he said the exact same things about the male MC a few months ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 88Michele88
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes