DedL0l

May 24, 2020
honestly i enjoy the trailer for alpha 2.0, Chloe looks super good there. Please GDS, just pls send more chloe to our way

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
People on Patreon voted for a Chloe Game to be release before the end of Fake Family.
It's almost done from what I understand and he will come back to Fake family after.

What is the big deal with insulting the creator for a game most of us get for FREE. What are you guys hoping by doing that, a feeling of superiority?
Oh god lol. Seems you're always here taking every comment personally, can't say anything unless it's praising GDS' entire state of being apparently.

Last edited:

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
I almost subbed when I saw an FF update was coming at the end of july/start of august but I'm glad I held off or I would have felt robbed since it never got released
Basically my viewpoint as well. I support devs when they just work and release their shit routinely minus the (sob) stories meant to justify delays. Seems this guy took a patreon poll recently (fair enough by itself) but that was already after ~3+ months of initial delays over nonsense like a barely noticeable color bug when the update was apparently complete lol

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
I really love the game of this developer and especially Taylor :love:

Well. I subscribed to Patreon for FF and hidden content in the game for Patreon
- it turned out that there is no hidden content at all, that is, it simply was not added to the game, there are inscriptions for Patreon, but this is a hoax (n)
- the version of the standard FF is the SAME for Paireon and does not make sense (n)

p.s. I am glad that I signed up and downloaded the new Chloe18, but so far I have unsubscribed, since Patreon charges not in a month, but on the 1st day at the beginning of the month and I am waiting for the version of the FF game, perhaps with additional and working options for Patreons (in the club with Chloe, at school with Taylor) :cool:

Last edited:

pdout

Jan 13, 2019
What happened to update? it was supposed to be completed last month. I only see alpha release on patreon, did they run in problem or something.

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
Fix for Win7? error for an entry point about WinHttpWebSocketRecieve is not found in the DLL library WINHTTP.DLL

deesnuts

Jan 25, 2019
Fix for Win7? error for an entry point about WinHttpWebSocketRecieve is not found in the DLL library WINHTTP.DLL
There are a number of comments in this thread about Win 7. Doesn't appear to be compatible and no indication there will be a fix.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Latest Alpha version 3 is out and before you ask again here are some facts to clearify some of your confusion:

- the standalone Chloe game is constantly in development
- right now it is still in the alpha state so spelling mistakes and bugs may occur
- it´s constantly getting updates almost every week

the OFFICIAL and most common thing to get the updates is:
- sub to his patreon and donate him at least tree fiddy a month

the NON OFFICIAL methods to get the updates are:
- wait for someone that pirate that game and upload it here
- make GDS compliments, show love for his project and support him in non monetary ways and he maybe considering not trolling you with fake download links if you ask him nicely
- if you are a woman, and ONLY if you are a women: send nudes

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
What happened to update? it was supposed to be completed last month. I only see alpha release on patreon, did they run in problem or something.
No release plan survives contact with reality.

Set your expections according to the way you are willing to contribute to dev.

Reactions: TommyTuba

User312

Apr 19, 2018
I mean this is the newest "page" on his other webpage:
This should be the last Alpha, Next the should be a single more Beta then the final release.
NEXT Release will be a playable game, so no more Alpha
NEXT releases will be the old Way: First 10$ patrons, one week later 5$ patrons
Here is the direct link to it:

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes