Harad

Jan 4, 2019
I guyz pls some advice almost clear the game but....
i have all the kaoru dvds, how can i see them?
and how i unlock pizza-girl sunbathing scenes?

CeeJay2265

Feb 14, 2021
Nah mate it says its not ingame and it will be added if voted by patrons, not GDS faulty ppl cant read.
I mean there are indeed parts of the game that are marked "subscribe to Patreon to access this content" or something similar. There are other parts where it's identified that plot points are awaiting subscriber votes. Those are both things. Hopefully, the poster just made a simple mistake, and there aren't cases of alleged subscriber-only content that isn't there.

Nov 2, 2021
I mean there are indeed parts of the game that are marked "subscribe to Patreon to access this content" or something similar. There are other parts where it's identified that plot points are awaiting subscriber votes. Those are both things. Hopefully, the poster just made a simple mistake, and there aren't cases of alleged subscriber-only content that isn't there.
I'm sure the subscriber gets access to THOSE things that can influence the author's decision, nothing more.

Siejcnfurhw

Mar 15, 2020
Does the Mac version work for anyone else?I tried every method to open it only to eventually to be told the file is damaged.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Does the Mac version work for anyone else?I tried every method to open it only to eventually to be told the file is damaged.
yeah, works for me. try from the dev.
in general, just use The Unarchiver to extract zip files instead of the default option

May 3, 2022
1) I can never progress Chloes plan w/Amy. The option is always gray & I dont know what to do.

2) Its been so long since I played I wanted to go back & start over but I didnt save my old walkthroughs. Now the only ones I can find are 1-49 & 239-297. I can see I already missed plenty of content on my way up to 190 & dont wanna replay & miss everythin again. How do I find a full WT?

3) Is there a Discord link somewhere? I tried findin it but kept gettin other Chloes that have nothin to do w/this game.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes