88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Chloe18 (for now in Alpha not playable version) is a sort of ramake of the original game but with more modern and detailed renders and I think and hope more content.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
as I understand it the Chloe content should be integrated in fake family once they are finished development.

Reactions: ejadrien

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
judging on the title "Chloe18" this is a female protagonist game... Chloe18 saga as 4 different games with Chloe as protagonist. only this one was made as male MC because Bella was no more so focused in the story (a complete disaster for me).
Chloe is Bella alter-ego and this Fake Family was just an experiment... and Bella was not so happy about the result

(just my opinion)

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
judging on the title "Chloe18" this is a female protagonist game... Chloe18 saga as 4 different games with Chloe as protagonist. only this one was made as male MC because Bella was no more so focused in the story (a complete disaster for me).
Chloe is Bella alter-ego and this Fake Family was just an experiment... and Bella was not so happy about the result

(just my opinion)
could be, would de a reason why there are no pictures of her can be seen and collectible in the game anymore.

ghostitshell

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
it's a bit of a pity that it's progressing so slowly... but i like the story and the characters and i will keep playing it if there will be a sequel sometime....

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
Chloe as an Alpha? That could be interesting. Imagine Chloe, Pizza Girl, and Nathalie all with strap ons enslaving all the men as their fruck toys as they take over the town. Kaoru would likely work at the sperm bank to enforce full loads or else. Shy women like Amy would be pressured into taking assertiveness training classes. Ed Rooney, the Principal, may find himself becoming a human toilet in exchange for keeping his job. Chloe of course will be top woman, probably as mayor of the town while wearing a cheerleader outfit as standard uniform.

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
he is working on Chloe18 Alpha as you can see in his patreon
....he was doing 1.5 year of shit updates with female protag on fakeFamily, and now starting doing remakes.....o_Oo_O:sick:
he embraces fake feeling of popularity(top 1 trending) of chloe, when it was there till this dead skin girl was only in embarrasing intro and standing beside sink after.

Kefka82

Aug 5, 2022
If we are going to talk about a game other than Fake Family? Shouldn't it have its own thread?

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes