legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Is there any way with the latest version to get further with carrie/red head in gym? im stuck with her handy video & "advance more with the story" (in the gym)
+. an this handy video was in last *trevis* update.(also videos with park girl and older sister - what this female fetishes does in trevis part?=)
there is content with carrie in halloween event

biology123321

Jun 21, 2021
How do I get older version of this game? I recently did a clean reset of my PC, losing all my progress. Now the cheat table for new version doesn't work and there is no gallery mod...

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
How do I get older version of this game? I recently did a clean reset of my PC, losing all my progress. Now the cheat table for new version doesn't work and there is no gallery mod...
instead of a gallery mod, you can download a full save for this version (if you want to see all scenes) or a previous version of the game (if you want to continue from where you left off). these saves have been uploaded in this thread; just use the search function

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Paullasticot

Jun 17, 2021
Guys I'm stuck and I can't find why.
This is my second run of the game and I can't unlock Chloe's second plan phase. Yet I've fucked Taylor in the ass (living room and gym). When I talk to Chloe before class I can't select "chloe's plan" it only say in red "you fucked taylor in her ass before"

clo.png

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Also - I found, and started using, UndertaleModTool because a guy in one of GDS' games' threads was talking about it, and using it to polish up bits of the game etc. I can't find that guy anywhere in the threads. Slim chance, but if anyone knows who (or he should happen to see this), I could really use a mentor for the stuff I'm trying to do.

jaxhoff69

Aug 5, 2021
I started playing the game recently and got to the point where I talked to Pizza Girl about the fire at the school, but when iI try interacting with the trash bin next to the girls it still says I need to learn how the school fire started. Also, I've talked to her about the pool but have no way to acces it. Is there a way I can progress, even if it means modifying the save file?

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
I started playing the game recently and got to the point where I talked to Pizza Girl about the fire at the school, but when iI try interacting with the trash bin next to the girls it still says I need to learn how the school fire started. Also, I've talked to her about the pool but have no way to acces it. Is there a way I can progress, even if it means modifying the save file?
try thread search

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\Project_6

It's not exactly intuitive and I think I must have answered this like three or four times over various threads. Don't know how many would even see it if it was put in the OP, but it can't do any harm imo.
I have never been able to find this folder. Wish devs would just all create saves folders for their games.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes