mouse84

Dec 18, 2017
I have never been able to find this folder. Wish devs would just all create saves folders for their games.
copy and paste this (including the %userprofile%) into your file explorer address bar and press enter:
%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Project_6

It will take you right to it. Please note that the appdata folders (which is where this folder is) are hidden by default

Reactions: SCP 001

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Damn, I love the humor of this developer. The jokes about the so-called "hate crimes", the insane LGBTQ propaganda or the annoying leftist propaganda are terrific! Hardly anyone dares to criticize this nonsense anymore, respect for that!
Keep it up, I love it!

Reactions: TommyTuba and PSCW

fakeemailaddress

Jul 6, 2020
Damn, I love the humor of this developer. The jokes about the so-called "hate crimes", the insane LGBTQ propaganda or the annoying leftist propaganda are terrific! Hardly anyone dares to criticize this nonsense anymore, respect for that!
Keep it up, I love it!
relax tucker it's just a bunch of jokes in a game. no need to grab the tiki torches.

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Hello everybody. is it possible to eliminate the flash of white light before it comes to the end of each scene? Because my pc is not very powerful and to load that flash of white light (3 each time) the image slows down a lot. How can I do if it can be done? Thank you

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes