legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
I'm gonna be real, dude. Been following these Chloe games for years and people keep asking that question. I don't think it's ever going to happen. It's just a sick joke the dev has been teasing us with since the beginning.
The joke is to make male protagonist game first and then turn it into female protagonist game later. Its the biggest joke on f95

Reactions: cloudfw

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
I like that the protagonist of the game is a guy, stop whining, you are already sick of it ...
If you like to play for a girl who fucks with everyone, maybe you can just have an operation in real life and change your gender by becoming a whore? :ROFLMAO:

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
I like that the protagonist of the game is a guy, stop whining, you are already sick of it ...
If you like to play for a girl who fucks with everyone, maybe you can just have an operation in real life and change your gender by becoming a whore? :ROFLMAO:
Well, we are whining about girl protag

MrMurkyMumpitz

Dec 17, 2019
Does anyone has complete save, or a nearly complete? Afraid I've lost my progress.
If anyone can help my out, Buddha shall rain good karma down on you! :cool:

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
I think gds dont care about money and patreon fees, bella just pay to him all he needs, to fulfill her fantasies in VNs

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
" now while pretending to be her Brother you need corrupt Taylor and her whole family " so missing corruption tag?

krayzii59

Oct 4, 2021
Hi Guys,

Downloaded 2x and unpacked but when I click on the .exe to start the game it shows up as an error message "Fake Family.ext - Entry Point Not Found"

Does anyone have an idea to resolve this?

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes