lgarthy

Mar 3, 2019
I've played the previous Chloe games and it is not a prerequisite to play them. In fact, for those that prefer the female protagonist perspective, this new game can be jarring. It's like you are weaving in and out of Chloe's orbit only intermittantly. It is a beautiful and very entertaining game, for sure. But it is a little to repetitive and grindy if you are a completionist. But it's positives way outweigh it's negatives.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Why Devs dont end good games they do? They can start a new game after,so please end your games don't leave all of them open ...incomplete oeuvres have never been remembered as chief d'oeuvre

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
As far i know Datting Amy game will get merged into Fake Family later on.
It has a few routes, and GDS will include one of them as an 'canon one' in Fake Family. Official reason for that, he got asked for her many times, so he wanted to make more stuff than he need. Personally i didn't care about Amy at all, it's just another generic loli type asian character, so i'm more happy about Kay content here.

I have no idea about 'new chloe beta' game released last year, the one with car wash, if it's going to be another new game, or merged in here too. I just checked art in there and was like meh, too short to even start it.

It's sucks he got that distracted, Fake Family was his best game since two very first Chloe games. In later games he started reusing too many scenes in every single game. Fake Family felt 'fresh' and thankfully no more grinding on Chloe with same stuff all over again.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Why Devs dont end good games they do? They can start a new game after,so please end your games don't leave all of them open ...incomplete oeuvres have never been remembered as chief d'oeuvre
Pretty sure he has like 3 games that are de-facto done lol.
Chloe 18, Chloe Camgirl, Chloe Vacations.
Idk if Back to School is complete, never got to the end but its meaty enough that I got hours off it.
And Fake Family also has enough meat in it as of now.

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
As far i know Datting Amy game will get merged into Fake Family later on.
It has a few routes, and GDS will include one of them as an 'canon one' in Fake Family. Official reason for that, he got asked for her many times, so he wanted to make more stuff than he need. Personally i didn't care about Amy at all, it's just another generic loli type asian character, so i'm more happy about Kay content here.

I have no idea about 'new chloe beta' game released last year, the one with car wash, if it's going to be another new game, or merged in here too. I just checked art in there and was like meh, too short to even start it.

It's sucks he got that distracted, Fake Family was his best game since two very first Chloe games. In later games he started reusing too many scenes in every single game. Fake Family felt 'fresh' and thankfully no more grinding on Chloe with same stuff all over again.
yes it was top 1 trending on f95, since middle of 2020. and by now its 85% content of the game after 2 years.
there was two updates but it was: first in 2021 with 3! girls masturbating scenes and femalish dialogues in kaylee and pizza girl scenes. It felt like Bella: - "I dont like trevis games, FF was a mistake, i will write something fast so we can continue with rework on Chloe18... what boys like? i will write what i think they like and add 50% female protag content anyway. Done! gds take it, go call it a 'Trevis update'." gds: - "beautifil idea!, here we go"
Why dont you write scenes by yourself? its not that long in your games, like in other games they are 5 times longer. or hire a cheapest male writer, cheapest in the internet. he will write 10 TIMES BETTER. a hundred times.
sorry, i forgot about FUCKING 2 places where somebody fuck one of the girls. 1st a attic with 8 cassettes about Kaoru past life with 3 men, and 2nd at the cafe you eavesdropping your mom's past where she fucks with someone too. A NICE TREVIS FF UPDATE, doesnt it Bella?

now, dating Amy. A SEPARATE game, lol? wait...lol..what? any...point..of that? Fucking Fake Family STILL top 3 trending even y'all trying to make it go find top 700 chloe female games in the depths of f95. all fans or donors sit in FF directory. it will be next to Chloe new beta when it come out here. no one will be able to find it. whats the reason?
ok.. lets check:
mmmmm....you cant play one girl's story at once. you have to spoil all of them. mmm it defenitely was worth it not just making it a FF UPDATE after 1 year, where you can choose which girl's story you want to play and which you want to continue later.
Again masturbating scene in trevis update...mmm noice.
I wouldn't be surprised if it also was at the beach with park girl at the end. next, giant 40 cm cock on parking(with kaoru)..hahah...ahaha..nice joke Bella, SO FUN!)
this moan sounds..pls...delete the loudest one
you can let fuck someone fuck kaylee and mom, SO GOOD FEATURE, THANKS FOR ADDING, waited for that for 2.5 years.
Since cant save in normal way, and since it a not FF update, if you dont have enough points you have to start from beggining, thanks again!) -not
So what we have here, a christmas gift, top secret update. the all we waiting for 1 year. is gds started to write by himself? hired a escritor masculino? finally added a amy's story continuation, also after a 1 year added a scenes for kaylee, finally park girl diane branch, finally carrie branch..new pink girl, finally girls on the parking..finally kaoru branch, etc.. NO.
besides amy story that could be made instead of fucking 8 kaoru cassettes, 6 mom cafe stories and 3 phone masturbating scenes, or just in 2.5 years, we have an OLD kaoru car scene, an ELDER kaylee bed scene, no Carrie, no Park girl, i didnt check Mom yet, but it think it also from past
i dont know..it was so great at 0.2, and thoughts how it would be in the future, now its just Bella's sick fantasy.
(i even forgot that chloe protag added in FF..on boy)

GDS
WHERE IS MY GDS GONE...he even started to write only at chloe new beta, and said nothing here about dating amy...
WHERE IS MY GDS GONE...
1675322012434.png

Last edited:

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
yes it was top 1 trending on f95, since middle of 2020. and by now its 85% content of the game after 2 years.
there was two updates but it was: first in 2021 with 3! girls masturbating scenes and femalish dialogues in kaylee and pizza girl scenes. It felt like Bella: - "I dont like trevis games, FF was a mistake, i will write something fast so we can continue with rework on Chloe18... what boys like? i will write what i think they like and add 50% female protag content anyway. Done! gds take it, go call it a 'Trevis update'." gds: - "beautifil idea!, here we go"
Why dont you write scenes by yourself? its not that long in your games, like in other games they are 5 times longer. or hire a cheapest male writer, cheapest in the internet. he will write 10 TIMES BETTER. a hundred times.
sorry, i forgot about FUCKING 2 places where somebody fuck one of the girls. 1st a attic with 8 cassettes about Kaoru past life with 3 men, and 2nd at the cafe you eavesdropping your mom's past where she fucks with someone too. A NICE TREVIS FF UPDATE, doesnt it Bella?

now, dating Amy. A SEPARATE game, lol? wait...lol..what? any...point..of that? Fucking Fake Family STILL top 3 trending even y'all trying to make it go find top 700 chloe female games in the depths of f95. all fans or donors sit in FF directory. it will be next to Chloe new beta when it come out here. no one will be able to find it. whats the reason?
ok.. lets check:
mmmmm....you cant play one girl's story at once. you have to spoil all of them. mmm it defenitely was worth it not just making it a FF UPDATE after 1 year, where you can choose which girl's story you want to play and which you want to continue later.
Again masturbating scene in trevis update...mmm noice.
I wouldn't be surprised if it also was at the beach with park girl at the end. next, giant 40 cm cock on parking(with kaoru)..hahah...ahaha..nice joke Bella, SO FUN!)
this moan sounds on kaylee..pls...pls ..delete it
you can let fuck someone fuck kaylee and mom, SO GOOD FEATURE, THANKS FOR ADDING, waited for that for 2.5 years.
Since cant save in normal way, and since it a not FF update, if you dont have enough points you have to start from beggining, thanks again!) -not
So what we have here, a christmas gift, top secret update. the all we waiting for 1 year. is gds started to write by himself? hired a escritor masculino? finally added a amy's story continuation, also after a 1 year added a scenes for kaylee, finally park girl diane branch, finally carrie branch..new pink girl, finally girls on the parking..finally kaoru branch, etc.. NO.
besides amy story that could be made instead of fucking 8 kaoru cassettes, 6 mom cafe stories and 3 phone masturbating scenes, or just in 2.5 years, we have an OLD kaoru car scene, an ELDER kaylee bed scene, no Carrie, no Park girl, i didnt check Mom yet, but it think it also from past
i dont know..it was so great at 0.2, and thoughts how it would be in the future, now its just Bella's sick fantasy.
(i even forgot that chloe protag added in FF..on boy)

GDS
WHERE IS MY GDS GONE...he even started to write only at chloe new beta, and said nothing here about dating amy...
WHERE IS MY GDS GONE...
View attachment 2358921
about the good things, removed stripe from sex scenes, gave meaning to angry-kaoru points. if a kaoru car scene a rework - a good replacement

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes