MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
I don't understand why these top 10 games have been trending for the past 5 years but none of them are like amazing or even great.
Mainly because when they came out they were 'cutting edge' and thus developed a large fanbase. GDS has a large following because they have a proven track record of consistent updates and completion of games, unlike a lot of devs here.

Newer games like Summer's Gone or Ripples have better quality as they started life with more advanced tech, but they don't have the views yet mainly because those build up over time.

r0mp

Jul 8, 2022
Also, newbie's like me tend to just jump right at the top 10 list. Assuming thats the best shit. Even its not.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
they have a proven track record of consistent updates and completion of games
Record went through the window year ago. Fake family qualifies for f95 abandoned flag for sure. Dating Amy is as scammy as it can get with partial game released as complete.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
I don't understand why these top 10 games have been trending for the past 5 years but none of them are like amazing or even great.
Monkey see, monkey do?

Dr Demento made a career in radio playing offbeat, "out-there" songs - and those same 10 songs about dead puppies and paranoia were there again next week. And the next; probably chosen by the same 20 or so people in his fanbase who bothered to vote.
Lasted nearly 40 years - and he is still active on 'teh Internatz.'

werweisschon

May 14, 2022
I get this message

of Draw Event
for object obj_yard_master:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
at gml_Object_obj_yard_master_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_yard_master_Draw_0 (line -1)

when i try to go outside with the mother or when i enter her bed tf?

Kuyabah

Sep 25, 2018
I have a problem with Amanda/Mom points... stuck at 50 points so I can't get the bedroom blowjob that need 60 points... Someone know why?

Reactions: bogeyparr

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I can't imagine the instrumental version of "Sex and Candy" was licensed :LOL: though not like it matters with half the zoomers here heh.

Also I love the way the dual protag progression is done in this - its unlike anything I've played before; they dont feel boring, most dual protag games one ends up being filler you skip through before you get back to the other, here it feels like literally two games.

edit - has anyone had the pool location bugged? Pizza girl has revealed every location to me, yet during the nerds weekly event its still redded out, nerd points stuck at 37.... for anyone else its only opened after spamming run from principal - this is poorly telegraphed since first few incidents dont give anything.

I have a problem with Amanda/Mom points... stuck at 50 points so I can't get the bedroom blowjob that need 60 points... Someone know why?
yeah there's some incident you do to get it over 50, I cant remember, its either a photo album story... oh! i think it was listening to her phone call when she suntans NON-nude.

Last edited:

Ashley walt

Nov 13, 2022
Does this game has 1 protagonist or more
I hate when I'm playing a game and then we focus to another protagonist

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes