KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Pretty sure he has like 3 games that are de-facto done lol.
Chloe 18, Chloe Camgirl, Chloe Vacations.
Idk if Back to School is complete, never got to the end but its meaty enough that I got hours off it.
And Fake Family also has enough meat in it as of now.
you are right the only thing i don't understand is why he puts in old scenes from these games in new one he doesn't need to do that ,there is already good new material...

Reactions: legend_shon

Jardani Jovonovich

Feb 4, 2023
Anyone got the file or any link to download Version 0.60.2? I need this version but I can not find it anywhere

I think the latest version is not playable on Win7 is that true?

Last edited:
Reactions: legend_shon

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Just download it for free from the dev´s website:
GOD DAMMIT, it´s just so easy to get it´s ridiculous you aren´t be able to figure it out yourself!
I think he means specifically the v0.60 version. GDS only has links for the newest version (v0.69) on his website iirc

Jardani Jovonovich could you try the MEGA link that is linked here? it's version v0.60, but idk if it's specifically v0.60.2

Reactions: Jardani Jovonovich

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
so have missed some updates. Trying now I feel like I am just spinning my wheels, the walkthrough link only shows current update. Where can I find a complete guide?

Kefka82

Aug 5, 2022
The last update of this game that I have is from 1 year ago, what are you waiting for to update it or finish it? xD

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
couldn't remember exactly what the exact steps were so I started a new game. apparently what you have to do at this stage is:
1. If you haven't done so already, have sex with Taylor while The Dude films you
2. Talk with Chloe in the hallways about Amy (the option underneath the "What's Chloe's plan" option which Chloe responds to with "hehe". She'll tell you that you need to view the video in the director's office of Amy sucking a dildo. however, you need a password for this which is given by The Dude.
3. Get 3 The Dude points by filming people around school having sex. so on Monday spend 6 clocks on The Dude and on Friday film people fucking; do this for three days to get 3 The Dude points. you can easily skip to monday by typing in 'GDS' in the game and clicking on the 'skip to monday' option
3. On Monday, go to The Dude's room and buy "Password for director's PC folder Locker-room/bath". Now go to the director's office and click the "girl's bathroom - janitor's closet" folder and click on the 2 video's that are in that folder, one of which is Amy sucking a dildo.
4. Talk to Chloe again about Amy. She'll be indebted to you and as a reward she'll agree to reduce Amy's shyness. Now you'll finally be able to play as Chloe at school.
I only have 1 video there tho?

r0mp

Jul 8, 2022
noob question.... But how do I save games?
I tried ESC, and everything from F1 to F12 and A to Z.

Where can I find the settings?

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes