Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Test Please

High Res Pack. for newer versions.

Part 4/5
- MEGA - -

Part 6
- MEGA -
The sizes seems identical. Amusingly enough, I was in the process of extracting the previous files in fake family to see what would happen. I get a LOT more file conflicts (about 100 new files on each extract give or take a couple), so it does indeed seem to be for Fake family.

No errors so far, although because I'm a moron, I forgot to check a couple of pictures before overwriting, but no errors, nothing looking odd or out of place in a new game, so I guess they are indeed HD res pack for Fake family :) They're downloading right now, so I'll compare them to the other ones, but the size looks identical. As far as I can tell, fake family is now slower, so there are good chances it is indeed a full hd update for it :)

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Test Please

Part 4/5
- MEGA - -

Part 6
- MEGA -
Blargh, I replied to the other thread by using the wrong link :D

I can confirm, it's the fulld hd update for Fake Family.
The game's slower, and the files are identical in size and content... Mystery solved then :)

Pat Fenis

Nov 26, 2019
Hate to be the guy that asks this. Full save anyone? I literally just built a new computer because A - its time and B - the old HDD crapped out...sad

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
I played the first "Chloe" game ages ago, and it was grind and more grind. Has the developer changed the concept, or it's still grindy?

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
I played the first "Chloe" game ages ago, and it was grind and more grind. Has the developer changed the concept, or it's still grindy?
GDS games are like S.S.D.D.: they more they change, the more they stay the same. If you are looking for a new experience, look further.

Reactions: Amedore

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Test Please

Part 4/5
- MEGA - -

Part 6
- MEGA -
What exactly are these links?? The 4/5 Gofile mediately through a Data Error red flag from Gofile....

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Test Please

Part 4/5
- MEGA - -

Part 6
- MEGA -
Unless I'm mistaken, the part 6 downgrades the game to 60.2.
1679670174628.png

I'm pretty certain this is due to the .GDS files in part 6.
A warning might be needed for people to only extract the pictures, and NOT the Data/CHL/files folder.
GDS Can you confirm if doing it that way would upgrade the textures, without rolling down the game's version?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I thought the Chloe series were pretty much Corruption games, I mean you can keep Chloe a prude or a total Slut.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes