lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
Technically speaking, it was time to upgrade years ago. And they wonder why shit ain't working on it now *chuckles*
I mean, people born after it was released, can nearly play AVNs (released in 2009). 4 more years, and Win7 itself will be legally allowed to play them...

when something works it is better not to touch it

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
quite simply one of the best games but only if you cheat -GDS you are much better than this but time will tell
I agree with out cheating of some kind I find it just way to frustrating. If there is no way to prop up the energiy and moola in the game I tend to ignore any Chloe that I can not cheat a little in, they just become way to laborious and repetitive.

I mean I love the animations, and comic lasciviousness in the game's but (Over, and Over again is a real turn off.)

Reactions: TommyTuba

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
when something works it is better not to touch it
It not longer works properly as it is no longer compatible with so many things.
I mean, this is exactly like demanding new games to be available on floppy disk because you don't have a dvd reader because you decided not to upgrade when floppies got phased out.
Your honor, I rest my case :D

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I agree with out cheating of some kind I find it just way to frustrating. If there is no way to prop up the energiy and moola in the game I tend to ignore any Chloe that I can not cheat a little in, they just become way to laborious and repetitive.

I mean I love the animations, and comic lasciviousness in the game's but (Over, and Over again is a real turn off.)
I've told him multiple times back when I was still using discord.
There's literally no reason to redo most of the things that many times.
The game would feel a whole lot better if it was story based, without any stats at all. I mean, taking Amy and Kaoru at the fair so many times? Even shy virgins would tell you to fuck off at the third time. Or the VHS tapes, you can literally only get one a week due to their price. Sure they're rare to some extent, but that's pushing it considering how many there are to buy.

Same with the crime stats, even more so. 65 is needed for many things, which is way too much. You'll need several weeks to get the stats up. At this point, if any characters were not 18 at the start of the story, they'll be married with kids before we reached the requirements on some stats :D

Since the HD release update, I've replayed the game from scratch to check if anything got broken by it, and it took me nearly an entire day, and I've given up reunlocking everything, because the grind is just too much. Most of it, was spent redoing the same thing over and over again, for no reason at all other than grinding points with X or crimestats for Y.

It's about the only thing I could complain about GDS' games, the much unneeded grind, or to have to redo the same activities just to see the couple of options available (anal, oral, vaginal usually.) For virgins/first timers, sure, vaginal would be special and part of the story, but for others... not so much. They could simply unlock all options for replay after the first interactions, so we don't have to spend time to be able to get all the points required for a successful date with them, again, just to see one different scene.

The issues are blown up by the fact that nearly every click on the map consumes time. If you misclick on a shop for example, you've just wasted your slot for the day, because you can not simply go back to the map without using time.

To be honest, if he got rid of the whole grind, and made the game checkpoint based instead (ie: have to do this action once before you can see the next), he could quite literally forget the entire rpg style and probably gain some time for doing renders/story instead. It would also feel a whole lot better for the players in my opinion. I mean, we don't even need a repeatable option, since all the scenes are available on the pc. I really do not see the logic in forcing us to redo the same activities every day. Hell, in some cases if you progress too fast (Kayley and "see you as a man" for example), you can end up being stuck because some quests require the status to be under a certain amount. In this case, I had to edit the save to lower it to 45, just so I could progress on the gymnastic bar quest.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
if you call this a grindy, there are a waaaaaay more grindy dull games
Probably are grindier games, but the first "Chloe" game was grindy and that's why I stopped playing it and I never played a "Chloe" game again. I was just asking if the dev has changed the gameplay in the new ones to make them less grindy, to try one of them again. But reading the recent comments, I suppose I have already my answer.

owlitte

Mar 10, 2022
Probably are grindier games, but the first "Chloe" game was grindy and that's why I stopped playing it and I never played a "Chloe" game again. I was just asking if the dev has changed the gameplay in the new ones to make them less grindy, to try one of them again. But reading the recent comments, I suppose I have already my answer.
same happened to me

Reactions: Amedore

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
I have no idea how to install the full res pack.
It says " You must download both to have the full patch " ok but which ones ? there are 4 zip to download.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
WTF happened? I loaded my save and could barely find any new content and it looks like some things(like many actions at school) are gone?

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes