Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Not trying to make you look stupid or antyhing like that, but are you sure you're on the correct game? At this point, it's getting fucking difficult to know which is which :D
Lol. You do make a good point but yeah def sure. Managed to at least find SOME of the new content like sex with Red Widow but that's it.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Lol. You do make a good point but yeah def sure. Managed to at least find SOME of the new content like sex with Red Widow but that's it.
I posted a save a bit earlier, it's got most of the interesting stuff on it I guess it'll help as you'll be able to see the scenes. I can't remember exactly what had to be done for X or Y to happen in the last couple of updates, so I can't really help out either. But, if you've seen the red widow scenes, I recon you probably ain't missing much, if anything at all.

You can check on the laptop for the scenes, and see what's missing though. If you look at the background, as dark and blurry as it is, it might give you an indication of where the scene happens at least.

Reactions: Darklord1234

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Probably are grindier games, but the first "Chloe" game was grindy and that's why I stopped playing it and I never played a "Chloe" game again. I was just asking if the dev has changed the gameplay in the new ones to make them less grindy, to try one of them again. But reading the recent comments, I suppose I have already my answer.
This is hands down way better than chloe.

The original chloe plays like a 2015 lesson of passion game. This plays like a very modern VN, with many optimized settings.

There is a grind, but for most of it, you WANT to do the next thing; I would eagerly await for the next week so I could visit mr sex&candy again.

dude.jpg

Reactions: Amedore

YnZ00

Jun 24, 2020
Does anyone know how to move with this Chloe part? I tried 3 times and still can't use second option... And also, part with Amy at the park, can't do more than kiss?
1679929330500.png

Reactions: bogeyparr

Gerogebob

Nov 25, 2017
Bro I am stuck.
Like on step 1 of Chloe's plan
I have tried looking up guides and the walkthrough on this site seems to only be the latest update.
Old links removed?

I am trying to get the first hurdle for Taylor.
The choice after. "say your are not gay"
It says I need to "find if she is somehow attracted to you"

How do I do this?
Like do I need to keep meeting her at school or keep talking to Chloe?
Do I need to find the janitor closet?

Please any help.

edit
Holy fuck I figured it out.
Damn annoying. For some reason you have to watch a movie with dad and then take a nap afterwards in her room.
I don't know what I did for the movie option to show up. Maybe keep talking to him? Maybe the movie is also only on Sunday.
delete tay.PNG

Last edited:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Does anyone know how to move with this Chloe part? I tried 3 times and still can't use second option... And also, part with Amy at the park, can't do more than kiss?
View attachment 2498664
This what happens when your stats are too high, in this instance "likes you". You've got to fuck her quite a few times ; dates, do as much as you can sexually, using as little options as possible to make her like you during the date, so it goes down. Alternatively, edit the save, but finding the correct value is not that easy in the save, but it is douable.

Once it's low again, do the opposite to get her to like you. That seemed to work for me, but it's very time consuming.
Same thing happens with the sister and the gym bar, where she has to see you has a man <50. Editing the save is what will take you the least amount of time.

Mar 16, 2022
This what happens when your stats are too high, in this instance "likes you". You've got to fuck her quite a few times ; dates, do as much as you can sexually, using as little options as possible to make her like you during the date, so it goes down. Alternatively, edit the save, but finding the correct value is not that easy in the save, but it is douable.

Once it's low again, do the opposite to get her to like you. That seemed to work for me, but it's very time consuming.
Same thing happens with the sister and the gym bar, where she has to see you has a man <50. Editing the save is what will take you the least amount of time.
GDS is a sadistic cunt

YnZ00

Jun 24, 2020

I can't find SAVE folder or SLT... Completely don't know where is it.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
View attachment 2498664
Disagree, it's basically the end.

I had the same confusion at this point - and indeed, I thought it was my score with her was too high so I spent awhile lowering it; but it doesnt lead to any additional content, assuming she's already given you the cell phone videos.

AFAIK it's also the end of the chloe-amy interactions; there's hints at quest continuations in future versions like the "turn her into a slut [amy] so the rest of the school thinks better of chloe, but it never really goes anywhere. It was confusing to me because there's no clear indicator THIS IS THE END OF THE CURRENT GAME.

Basically once you have the prinicipal's videos (except for the two folders, they remain locked), have done all the Taylor fuck locations and photoshoots, and gone through the dude's shoots for Leanne, that's about it.

Papismurff

Jan 10, 2021
How do you have sex with taylor? i can at college, but can never get the pussy at home or to even progress the story with Chloe

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
How do you have sex with taylor? i can at college, but can never get the pussy at home or to even progress the story with Chloe
The key unlocker is a 3some scene with Chloe and Taylor during gym class, I dont remember the particulars on how to get there - but its story based, not grind based, so stop trying to just up taylor stats like I was and focus on the missions.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
When will it be completed?
God fucking knows when. Then again, I'm not sure god knows either. On the plus side, GDS has a perfect record on game completion so far I think, so there's still some hope.

We now have dating amy, and "new chloe game" has well in the pipe and in production (unless that changed.) So as far as I know, there's now 3 games in live dev, I'm assuming 1 or 2 of them are on hold while the other is done... Just do not ask me which is which though.

AlternateDreams

I'm tired, boss.
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
True question : why do people ask when a game will be completed?
I see plenty of people asking this in different threads and to be honest I don't understand why. Maybe I'm missing something.

I mean, if I don't like a game here, I don't play it.
If I like it, I don't want it to stop.

If by 'completed' people mean polished, without bugs etc. I can understand, but that would not apply to this game since it has only minors bugs and already more content than most games I tested.
But if they mean 'completed = no more updates' then I don't understand.
Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm really intrigued.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I see plenty of people asking this in different threads and to be honest I don't understand why. Maybe I'm missing something.

If by 'completed' people mean polished, without bugs etc. I can understand, but that would not apply to this game since it has only minors bugs and already more content than most games I tested.
For me, it's usually so they know how many more updates are coming, and when the story's going to be over. Some games have been in development for such a long time, after a while I guess it becomes natural to wonder how close we are to the end :)

SmhKrkcn

Jul 30, 2017

It is a habit of mine. I don't like to play early access games in steam either. I just want it to be completed so i can play it to my hearts content. I don't like seeing "It is gonna be implemented in the next update" kinda messages when I am playing and I have to stop and wait another update to play the rest of the game.

Reactions: AlternateDreams
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes