wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
I just can't progress in the game, nothing to do since the update, I don't see the possible new scenes in the gallery either.

Anyone got a solution? full save ?

i need piss off on kaley with travis but i cant do nothing, i cant up my fame with chloe too :(

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
I can't imagine the instrumental version of "Sex and Candy" was licensed :LOL: though not like it matters with half the zoomers here heh.

Also I love the way the dual protag progression is done in this - its unlike anything I've played before; they dont feel boring, most dual protag games one ends up being filler you skip through before you get back to the other, here it feels like literally two games.

edit - has anyone had the pool location bugged? Pizza girl has revealed every location to me, yet during the nerds weekly event its still redded out, nerd points stuck at 37.... for anyone else its only opened after spamming run from principal - this is poorly telegraphed since first few incidents dont give anything.

yeah there's some incident you do to get it over 50, I cant remember, its either a photo album story... oh! i think it was listening to her phone call when she suntans NON-nude.
thanks. i will try that.

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
Guys can u help me? Im stucked in amy... i dont have options with him, only in school but always the same
i need help with amy too. i think you have to play as chloe to get there but its not easy. let me know if you learn more please, thanx

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
I did a search of the thread and I am guessing the windows 7 issue has never been fixed.

I have two PC's one is for important stuff which is windows 11

but I have a older one that I don't care about for playing adult games and other stuff on, just incase of a virus etc. That one is still windows 7.
its become an issue after last version, previous worked. so by now 1.5 years no update no fix

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
i need help with amy too. i think you have to play as chloe to get there but its not easy. let me know if you learn more please, thanx
amy is on trevis part, and there are not much. only at amusement park. there is prolonging at other game-update "Dating Amy"

Last edited:
Reactions: bogeyparr

Lion4ik

Dec 26, 2022
у кого-нибудь есть версия для мак?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ] Есть вроде портировщики на Мак, но сам этим не занимаюсь, не на чем проверить

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
its the end afaik, at least of chloes stuff on that side of game.

edit- what really helped for me was discovering I could cross-reference the galleries on taylor's computer to check my progress.

So you get a feel for what's not done, and with which characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: bogeyparr

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
thanks for doing this! for amy's content and achievement 83 specifically, gnadudu's Amy guide is excellent. the Kaoru content is pretty straight-forward too after completing the heist in which Santa's Kaoru magazines are destroyed
the amy guide was very helpful. thanx . are there any more for higher versions?

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes