SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Stcuk with the Nerds. The 3 and 4 missions by the School tasks are locked (they're afraid of Gym and else). No matter how many point I invest each week. You know what's the issue ?
CeeJay2265 said:
Digging into the update and enjoying it so far.

I'm a little curious about this from the changelog: "Diane Frist scene added(ask help [from] the nerds to unlock it)." Am I supposed to ask this as Travis or as Chloe? The Nerd/Otaku option on Travis' class schedule flags "New" content but when I go there at this point, everything is greyed out.
You need to progress with other stories with the Nerds (requires progressing with the teacher first). Eventually, you will get a option to ask about Diane. After clicking this option, go to the pack and talk to Diane.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Somebody found how to start Cherry, Julie or officer Annie stories?
at the Coffee shop follow Amanda's friend Julie to her husbands boss's house, (ie Hanna's dad's house)
you will find her, Cherry and the Boss in the pool together, spy on them, keep stalking,
you will make a noise and Cherry (Hanna's Step-Mum) will come to investigate, she will then punish you giving you a blowj0b.
Promising much more if you tell Hanna how good her step-mum was.

Last edited:
Reactions: SCP 001

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Thx, done now, this is a perfect description
if you are stuck with Pizza Girl (Don't cum.. maybe Cumming is cheating 2) I just worked this out myself.

first you need to get her pissed off so she will punch you while she is cleaning.
if she has punched you before, get her to do it again, press the box (Piss her off) {sounds something like that}

Then, go open the door to the Janitors office (Cleaners room) that was behind her.
you will find a computer password there for the directors office.

then goto the directors office and watch all the video's, you will find a new open folder
there will be a video of Pizza girl, Chloe and the Director having fun together, but watch all the video's.

then on a following day, next day or day's later go back and talk to pizza girl while she is cleaning.
Ask her to help you Prank the Director.

Pizza Girl need's to like you at least 50 points.

Prank the Director weekly to do everything with Pizza Girl, ie first thing Monday's

On Roof learning Secret Place's

MC and Pizza Girl

Cum inside Her Mouth

Cum on her face

1. suck cock, cum inside. - you can only cum in her mouth here

1. Pussy Fuck, Cum inside.

2. Pussy Fuck, Cum outside.

1. Ass Fuck, Cum inside.

2. Ass Fuck, Cum Outside.

Don't cum.. maybe Cumming is cheating 1

Don't cum.. maybe Cumming is cheating 2

All should work with her now.

P.S. don't forget about her at the Park while dating Amy, buy hotdogs from her and sneak off to see her

if are still stuck, edit the save file with wordpad and change

G.friday_pizza_talked_about_sucking="0.000000"
G.G.friday_pizza_anal="0.000000"

to

G.friday_pizza_talked_about_sucking="1.000000"
G.G.friday_pizza_anal="1.000000"

saves located in windows at C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Project_6

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Hi mates;
İ can't talk with pizza girl about anal isn'tcheating?
How can she tell me ass/anal isn't cheating so I can done 2. quest?
Can anyone help?
I nearly finish all Travis quest but still can't done pizza girl.
if you are stuck with Pizza Girl (Don't cum.. maybe Cumming is cheating 2) I just worked this out myself.

first you need to get her pissed off so she will punch you while she is cleaning.
if she has punched you before, get her to do it again, press the box (Piss her off) {sounds something like that}

Then, go open the door to the Janitors office (Cleaners room) that was behind her.

then goto the directors office and watch all the video's, you will find a new open folder
there will be a video of Pizza girl, Chloe and the Director having fun together, but watch all the video's.

then on a following day, next day or day's later go back and talk to pizza girl while she is cleaning.
Ask her to help you Prank the Director..

Prank the Director weekly to do everything with Pizza Girl, ie first thing Monday's

MC and Pizza Girl

Cum inside Her Mouth

Cum on her face

1. Ass Fuck, Cum inside.

P.S. don't forget about her at the Park while dating Amy, buy hotdogs from her and sneak off to see her

to

Last edited:

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Hi mates;
İ can't talk with pizza girl about anal isn'tcheating?
How can she tell me ass/anal isn't cheating so I can done 2. quest?
Can anyone help?
I nearly finish all Travis quest but still can't done pizza girl.

Ask her to help you Prank the Director

MC and Pizza Girl

Cum inside Her Mouth

Cum on her face

1. Ass Fuck, Cum inside.

to

Last edited:

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
It wont let me click on pop the cherry till I get more int

I've asked her a few time it says I dint want to take about her bf I want to bang her

Ask her to help you Prank the Director...

MC and Pizza Girl

Cum inside Her Mouth

Cum on her face

1. Pussy Fuck, Cum inside

1. Ass Fuck, Cum inside.

to

Last edited:
Reactions: legend_shon

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
How to talk to pizza girl about cheating ?

then go to the directors office and watch all the video's, you will find a new open folder

Ask her to help you Prank the Director.....

MC and Pizza Girl

Cum inside Her Mouth

Cum on her face

1. Ass Fuck, Cum inside.

to

Last edited:

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
question: I'm heard about a scene regarding "delivery job for dianas mom" but I'm never meet a diana in the game. Somebody can help me pls ?
Diana is the Tany in the park with her dog Pork-Chop, you find out more about her from the nerds after they see Red-Widow as the school Doctor-nurse

Last edited:

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
my basic walkthrough guide that i'm typing as playing to help myself and maybe help others.

>> is what i have done.

i haven't added everything because i was making it for myself the last week while playing, going by the save and photo's and accomplishment's i have completed about 80% of the game so far

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Play the 'Pop the cherry' game and win it: Pizza girl will strip naked and her boyfriend Matt will get mad at you. Afterwards, either knock out Matt (so click the 'Counter Matt's attack' option) or lose the fight. Then go to the Ferris wheel and click the "Didn't pizza girl go that way after the fight?" option. If you knocked out Matt and if you have >= 20 lockpicking skill, then you can enter and have sex with Pizza girl. Cumming after the first scene unlocks the first achievement, but clicking 'Fuck pizza girl standing up' after the cowgirl scene unlocks the second achievement, so you'll have to do this twice to unlock both achievements. If you lost the fight, you'll see Matt fuck pizza girl (again, there are two scenes for this). If you don't have enough skill points to pass the skill checks, either do the quick heist option with Red Widow during the weekend or cheat to upgrade your stats
also remember when playing Pop the Cherry, start from the right side of the screen

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
go to her pc. arrow right in lower area until you get to cam sight. go thru it several times-maybe 10-with her comments until she wants to be a cam girl. enter -enter enter on cam site for dialog

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Somebody found how to start Cherry, Julie or officer Annie stories?
Amanda Talking to Friends

listen to India >>

listen to Julies Story >>

Pay attention to Julie >>

Meet Julie in Park Special Throw - (2 Times in Park, then her hotel room)

1. Put Julie on her knees, cum inside >>

2. Put Julie on her knees, cum outside >>

1. Go for Julie's Pussy, cum inside >>

2. Go for Julie's Pussy, cum outside >>

1. Go for Julie's Ass, cum inside >>

2. Go for Julie's Ass, cum outside >>

Pay attention to Julie >> (Cherry)

Sneak

1. blowjob, cum inside >>

2. blowjob, cum outside >>

3. refuse to cum, think about Hanna

3-1. Go for Cherry's Pussy, cum inside >>

3-2. Go for Cherry's Pussy, cum outside >>

hiding
watch

1. thresome, pussy, cum inside >>

2. thresome, pussy, cum outside >>

Reactions: mdk2100 and SCP 001

Seekerps

Sep 1, 2017
Is there a torrent link for the game? the downloads from the first post don't work for me, takes more than one day.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Solved: I was missing a beer (there's a sixth one on the ladder into the pool). So you:

• Pick up all 6 loose beers and get the three from the B-Team
• Invite Hanna and tell her to fuck them
• Talk to Otaku and other guy, help them make friends
• Get Amy tipsy as Chloe, tease Amy as Travis and put Kaoru in an Uber
• Tell Taylor to look for lingerie
• Give Carrie a beer and talk about Loane
• Talk to Tom as Travis and tell him just drink and have fun
• Talk to Hanna as Chloe and give her two beers
• Talk to the cheerleaders as Travis and give Loane three beers
• Talk to the cheerleaders as Chloe

The difference between Almost True Ending and True Ending seems to be stamina, so I still need that fifth pumpkin. Not sure what's what with 2 girlfriends = 0 girlfriends still.
Great Guide there :)

I have worked them all out in Halloween Night besides for ( you failed Chloe ) please help if you know how.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes