PseudoLIC

Oct 13, 2020
my basic walkthrough guide that i'm typing as playing to help myself and maybe help others.

>> is what i have done.

i haven't added everything because i was making it for myself the last week while playing, going by the save and photo's and accomplishment's i have completed about 80% of the game so far
Please give me a save, it's just a cry of the soul, I played for a long time and used only autosave, but for some reason the progress was not saved and I lost everything!!!

der.skrap

Aug 2, 2017
can someone post the full save please?
You can sort of "create" a full save yourself:

Go to the save directory (something like C:\Users\storl\<username>\Local\Project_6)
Edit any save file, e.g. "FakeFamily-slot0.ini"
Change all the "ARCH, story and photos" variables from 0.0 to 1.0.

This makes the game think you unlocked all content. I'm not going to promise that some conversations might not be weird using this trick. But should get you the gallery and stuff at least.

Turtle89

Apr 12, 2023
Getting the below error, any help??

of Mouse Event for Glob Left Released
for object MASTER_TEXT:

local variable obj(100097) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_Scr_Chat02
############################################################################################
gml_Script_Scr_Chat02 (line -1)
gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Mouse_56

Theogboss

Oct 28, 2019
so i have a question my game has 17/17 kayley and her friends scenes unlocked on a (modified) save but i only count 16 myself and it doesn't look like any other scenes seem to be missing so can anyone tell me what scene is missing and how to get it

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
so i have a question my game has 17/17 kayley and her friends scenes unlocked on a (modified) save but i only count 16 myself and it doesn't look like any other scenes seem to be missing so can anyone tell me what scene is missing and how to get it
now it's way over 2 years since i played the game
but i do know that in some games
if you cheat you can easily miss some scenes cos you exceeded the requirement to get it

bloiseboo

Jun 20, 2022
View attachment 720648

Overview:
Chloe18 Back to Class stopped when Chloe Needed To make everyone Think That she isn’t that much of a slut herself, and Taylor is worse. Take the Part of Trevis, He tried to be a criminal to impress a girl, and failed terribly. Now with the help of Chloe, Trevis will pretend to be Taylor’s Brother. What at first it seems like a good place to hide, now while pretending to be her Brother you need corrupt Taylor and her whole family, (not that you don’t want to)
Enjoy chloe18’s world from another angle, With the hot and realist girls you know and like.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-24
Release Date: 2023-03-23
Developer: GDS - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.69.2.01
Language: English
Other Games: Chloe18 - Chloe18 Vacation - Chloe18 Back to Class
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras:
Walkthrough - Photo locations (.2-.3) - Photo locations (.5) - Cheat Table

thanks to Syerate for the share!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 720397 View attachment 720399 View attachment 720410 View attachment 720411 View attachment 720412 View attachment 720413 View attachment 720414 View attachment 720415
Thank you!!

Jemz1101q0

Mar 11, 2022
Question is dating Amy and the Amy storyline in fake family the same or dating Amy game has different animation and plot?

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes