Jemz1101q0

Mar 11, 2022
Question is dating Amy and the Amy storyline in fake family the same or dating Amy game has different animation and plot?

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Wow, what a great update. The only thing which was a little bit annoying is that the new events all happened during weekend afternoon...
Found all the photos for this version, if anyone has problems finding some, I marked the locations here:

Sadly it seems story achievements 55, 71 and 73 still seem not to unlock (or I'm to stupid to find those). Photo #56 can now be clicked but after clicking the END button I get this screen (and nothing happens :():
View attachment 1102723

GDS,
I guess story achievements #121-#129 aren't in the game yet?(are those the "Nerd and Freaks" events, which are listed in the scene - replay menu?)
This link is dead

Anywhere else to find?

shenberry

Sep 20, 2020
Geesh been a long time since i played this my last update was
69.1.01_D
went to websie to see if there was anything different but cant really tell whats new
is this new update worth downloading v0.69.2.1?

Reactions: legend_shon

shenberry

Sep 20, 2020
I really just need an "all-in-one" download.
I dont care about file sizes. I dont care about image quality.
Someone just please assemble all this mess.
Mega, torrent, gofile... whatever
did u get a single link yet? been gone for a yr and was thinking the same thing

Reactions: TommyTuba

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I really just need an "all-in-one" download.
I dont care about file sizes. I dont care about image quality.
Someone just please assemble all this mess.
Mega, torrent, gofile... whatever
All in one what?

All the chloe games? They're different games.

I'm not trying to be pedantic, really, they're completely different games. The original chloe is this janky looking old school adult game, the amy one is a fem protag shorter avn, and this the biggest of the 3 which focuses on the guy and his fake family with chloe as a side character.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
All in one what?
All the chloe games? They're different games.
I'm not trying to be pedantic, really, they're completely different games.
At one point you had to download the original game.
Then, you had to apply an update.
Then, you had to apply a bugfix.
Then another bugfix.
Then the high res pack.
And it had to be done in a specific order.

No, not all the chloe games. Just this one. Why would I bother with the other games when this one was such a mess?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
At one point you had to download the original game.
Then, you had to apply an update.
Then, you had to apply a bugfix.
Then another bugfix.
Then the high res pack.
And it had to be done in a specific order.

No, not all the chloe games. Just this one. Why would I bother with the other games when this one was such a mess?
Are you sure that's not an outdated procedure? Indeed, that sounds awful. When I downloaded this a few months ago, I don't remember (nor would I because Im big lazy) going through those steps to install it. Just get the main windows file on the first page of this thread.

nnguyentuananh

May 10, 2022
no, only the halloween side-story of this game is available on android
however, other games by GDS are available on android (if you haven't played those already)
is it some games like chloe 18 , chloe back to school or chloe vacation , or is there another game

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Geesh been a long time since i played this my last update was
69.1.01_D
went to websie to see if there was anything different but cant really tell whats new
is this new update worth downloading v0.69.2.1?
I dunno. I stopped playing it because I couldn’t take all the grinding. I just popped in to see if there was any new way to “cheat” or otherwise avoid some of the grind via a mod or something. Shame, good game otherwise.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes