SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
I haven't played it since it came out, really, sorry lol. You might be better off asking in the Discord.
thanks for the quick reply, i'm about 95% through the game now after playing it for the last 2 week's.
only need to get about 14 replay's and 18 photo's that i don't have yet, even though some of the pic's i have looked in the locations and there not showing, like in the kitchen at night, but i keep looking.
and as i said that's the only part of Halloween party that i couldn't work out, but if no one can help i'm sure i will figure it out

Last edited:

SpawnWasTaken

May 10, 2020
Amanda Talking to Friends

listen to India >>

listen to Julies Story >>

Pay attention to Julie >>

Meet Julie in Park Special Throw - (2 Times in Park, then her hotel room)

1. Put Julie on her knees, cum inside >>

2. Put Julie on her knees, cum outside >>

1. Go for Julie's Pussy, cum inside >>

2. Go for Julie's Pussy, cum outside >>

1. Go for Julie's Ass, cum inside >>

2. Go for Julie's Ass, cum outside >>

Pay attention to Julie >> (Cherry)

Sneak

1. blowjob, cum inside >>

2. blowjob, cum outside >>

3. refuse to cum, think about Hanna

3-1. Go for Cherry's Pussy, cum inside >>

3-2. Go for Cherry's Pussy, cum outside >>

hiding
watch

1. thresome, pussy, cum inside >>

2. thresome, pussy, cum outside >>
Thanks for this, I was actually looking for this exact thing.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
anyone have a full walkthrough from day 1? i have taylor at 100/100 for thinks of u as a man, sexual thoughts 20/20 but the blue bar called taylor is only at 78/100. im not sure what i need to do to get the blue bar to 100/100

GrimmSoda

Sep 22, 2017
anyone have a full walkthrough from day 1? i have taylor at 100/100 for thinks of u as a man, sexual thoughts 20/20 but the blue bar called taylor is only at 78/100. im not sure what i need to do to get the blue bar to 100/100
Talk about Kayla to get that blue bar filled

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
Just started the series in what order should I play? I would like to experience the story from start to present.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes