edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
I've been playing for 3 days right above I could see what I have to do next. Now this bar is empty. Where are you looking from what has to be done next. And sorry I play in German

AlternateDreams

I'm tired, boss.
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
How many hours of content the game has right now, though? That may encourage me to play it.
Thanks for your answer.
Unfortunately I don't think there is an in-game counter for that so I don't know exactly how much time it took me to unlock most of the content.
But you have multiple hours of gameplay. I checked the replay gallery and there are ~ 280 sex animations to unlock.

Reactions: SmhKrkcn

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
So far i am liking it.
The puzzle elements are ok though i have to read the walk through it seems as i do not have any nerd points.
Also, i am still gay to Taylor. After weeks. omg

Still, its a promising game concept. Never played any of Chloe games but have started.
Graphically it looks really nice. But i kind of wished you would get quicker to the mini goals.

Anyway, i am looking forward to the next release. Haven't even finished yet. lol
i am having trouble with getting nerd points too. but i finally got taylor to suck and fuck the mc. idk if i am telling you right but i git ger to like me with 100/100 and at night in her room while talking with her i clicked the statement about not being gay and then clicked again. i hope this helps. please let me know. thanx

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
hey when i talk to amy in the hallway in school and i pick the first question it kick me out. so i cant do anyting with her other then taking her to the fair

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
hey when i talk to amy in the hallway in school and i pick the first question it kick me out. so i cant do anyting with her other then taking her to the fair
That's all there is for her... Instead of doing an update for the game there was another game called Dating Amy. This last update was nothing more than a hi-res graphics redoo...

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I did a search of the thread and I am guessing the windows 7 issue has never been fixed.

I have two PC's one is for important stuff which is windows 11

but I have a older one that I don't care about for playing adult games and other stuff on, just incase of a virus etc. That one is still windows 7.

Reactions: Envoye

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
Spy on her in the evening, make sure you've exhausted all current dialogue with her in the morning, from then on just call out to her every time she's in the shower, then choose to run away. Gives you +1 affection each time you do it. For some of her scenes later you'll also want to make sure you've finished the garden. You can also choose to stay and get caught for a scene with the mother later down the line.
thanx

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
That's all there is for her... Instead of doing an update for the game there was another game called Dating Amy. This last update was nothing more than a hi-res graphics redoo...
So they are doing two games and dating Amy is a side game

der.skrap

Aug 2, 2017
wait, there actually was a new release?! wasn't this game dead? istn't it easter times? is GDS actually jesus christ?! so many questions... I'll take it though, I'll take it!

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes