fastolf

Sep 10, 2020
Hello! Could someone confirms if some male facefuck the little blonde with braces?.
If so, right now I download the game and support the dev. Thanks guys! ;)

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hello! Could someone confirms if some male facefuck the little blonde with braces?.
If so, right now I download the game and support the dev. Thanks guys! ;)
Oral is the repeatable event for both blondes. They both got braces and both reached end of their story in 0.69.2.01. Unless feature creep starts in later versions instead of advancing pending stories on other chars.

Last edited:

boghy

Jan 24, 2018
where can i find a full walkthrough for the game? on the first page is it only for the last update

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
What is even happening now? Last I saw the "full" FF update was supposed to release for this game at the end of Aug, but instead now there's an alpha for something else? How drunk is this guy lol

Reactions: DedL0l

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
What is even happening now? Last I saw the "full" FF update was supposed to release for this game at the end of Aug, but instead now there's an alpha for something else? How drunk is this guy lol
Can someone clarify what the status is, please? GDS?

Salem32

Dec 21, 2017
People on Patreon voted for a Chloe Game to be release before the end of Fake Family.
It's almost done from what I understand and he will come back to Fake family after.

What is the big deal with insulting the creator for a game most of us get for FREE. What are you guys hoping by doing that, a feeling of superiority?

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes