Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Chloe is a slut already so nothing to work with xD Average to slow burn with the male mc since have to convince and corrupt the family and friends, in overall you won't get annoyed with mostly of the girls anyway however there is some step to do first to get to the main dish.
Do we mostly play as male protagonist or female protagonist ? Please tell in percentage

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
You need to unlock Chloe as a playable MC but after that you can switch like you want.
Thanks buddy
Does the developer focus on chloe content or male protagonist? I mean, I like female protagonist games, that's why I always switch to chloe, but has the developer made a lot of content for female protagonist? Or will it be made in the future? Or is the focus on the male protagonist?

AlternateDreams

I'm tired, boss.
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Thanks buddy
Does the developer focus on chloe content or male protagonist? I mean, I like female protagonist games, that's why I always switch to chloe, but has the developer made a lot of content for female protagonist? Or will it be made in the future? Or is the focus on the male protagonist?
There's more content with the guy than with the girl.
But compared to most games, there's still a lot of content with a female protagonist.
If for some reason you want to play a game exclusively with Chloe, I recommend his previous game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/chloe18-back-to-class-free-full-version-gds.25759/

Dikra

Apr 28, 2019
Try the older games, I think Chloe18 Vacation has a Glory Hole, but I am not sure. GDS often repeat older content

Reactions: Gammon01

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Chloe is a slut already so nothing to work with xD Average to slow burn with the male mc since have to convince and corrupt the family and friends, in overall you won't get annoyed with mostly of the girls anyway however there is some step to do first to get to the main dish.
hi mate
I played this game for almost 1 hour and enjoyed it a lot

I have two question : :)
First question : Are the different chloe games, which are arranged in the following picture, prerequisites for each other? Does that mean I have to play in order? Or they are not prerequisites for each other

Order Play.jpg

Second question: Are the chloe games before this game as great as this one? If so, I'll start with the first game on this list

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
hi mate

First question : Are the different chloe games, which are arranged in the following picture, prerequisites for each other? Does that mean I have to play in order? Or they are not prerequisites for each other

View attachment 2924862

Second question: Are the chloe games before this game as great as this one? If so, I'll start with the first game on this list
This game in particularly is stand alone since is mc is new to the serie, however there are some small references here and there from other previous Chloe games (characters, locations, events, however I didn't play any before).

In equal way, since I've not played it, I'm not sure about the other games but to my knowledge they shouldn't have any chronological order and it should be taken as spin-off, perhaps only play Chloe18 first since there should be a presentation (the "New" is the remake of the first).

As for your third question, Any Chloe games have good review (except CamGirl that seem had low effort) however this one is the only one with male mc and hint to incest.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
hi mate

View attachment 2924862

To dissent from the other - yes other games feature Chloe as the core protagonist, but to me they're mostly boring run of the mill fem-protag-turbo-slut-simulators. This one actually has more teeth to the story and more drawn out characters.

Also a caution - some of the other ones look VERY dated. This one has a sleek modern interface, easy controls, whereas some look like first gen 2006 adult games. If you dont know what I mean, youll find out when you play them.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes