LeChaos

Jun 3, 2023
Some one knows how to continue after Chloe shows the phone video of taylor ? there is an option -say you still not sure about helping her - but i cant choose this

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Shouldn't this be marked as abandondoned? The last news (if we can even call that news) were over 3 months ago.
It's never really clear what he's actually doing at any one time (and I say this as a patron lol) but as per the discord ~2 weeks ago:

gds.png

As far as I can make out, 'Gloryhole scene' means it's the Chloe-centric one, so you might say yout point stands, but I kind of look at these as all part of the same thing. Something is coming don the pipeline, basically.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's never really clear what he's actually doing at any one time (and I say this as a patron lol) but as per the discord ~2 weeks ago:

View attachment 3023255

As far as I can make out, 'Gloryhole scene' means it's the Chloe-centric one, so you might say yout point stands, but I kind of look at these as all part of the same thing. Something is coming don the pipeline, basically.
Thanks for the report, sadly though I take this to mean all those little blurbs in game which will say "im planning on doing more X stuff with this character, vote on it in patreon" means all those additional routes are DOA.

Last edited:
Reactions: DedL0l
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes