• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HunterLavie

Sep 22, 2020
I'm still stumped on a few things, like i've tried everything but no new options have appeared for the follow things

increasing Taylors slut profile so i can keep going with the chloe story
how to piss kaylay off so she goes to the night club (every interaction i can have with her results in positive relationship)
how to find a topic to talk to the hot nerd chick.

lushlife

Sep 1, 2017
I can't run this game on my Mac (Sonoma 14). I tried the developer's Terminal tricks from 2018 too. Maybe this game is just out of date now and Mac's are no good for backwards compatibility. Too bad it's not Renpy. The first Chloe game was really great (but it's been a while).

Has anyone made this work on a Mac?

acolops

Mar 1, 2023
I can't run this game on my Mac (Sonoma 14). I tried the developer's Terminal tricks from 2018 too. Maybe this game is just out of date now and Mac's are no good for backwards compatibility. Too bad it's not Renpy. The first Chloe game was really great (but it's been a while).

Has anyone made this work on a Mac?
same problem.

Just Found the Solution for mac . Right click -> get info, use rosetta.

Para_Doxxx

Feb 24, 2018
same problem.

Just Found the Solution for mac . Right click -> get info, use rosetta.
this worded for me as well ... but, it appears that the Dev may not be updating the Mac version of the games (or, it's just taking time). Not a complaint, just an observation.

GirthCertificate

Feb 10, 2024
Fucked Taylor in the ass at home and after gym, but can't tell Chloe about it. Which means the game is stuck, because EVERYTHING is contingent on that dialogue working so I can do whatever series of steps I need to fuck Taylor in the pussy. I can't talk to Chloe during Gym to trick Taylor into having sex with me. I basically can't do anything with Chloe. I can't recruit Taylor to the photo club (which I've completed every single mission for, including cuckolding Tom).

If you're going to have multiple character storylines depending on each other to move forward, BUILD SOME FUCKING REDUNDANCIES so all my time investment doesn't get ruined because one event wasn't robustly coded. What can players even do when code breaks?

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Warden

FunInTheRun

Nov 20, 2020
Fucked Taylor in the ass at home and after gym, but can't tell Chloe about it. Which means the game is stuck, because EVERYTHING is contingent on that dialogue working so I can do whatever series of steps I need to fuck Taylor in the pussy. I can't talk to Chloe during Gym to trick Taylor into having sex with me. I basically can't do anything with Chloe. I can't recruit Taylor to the photo club (which I've completed every single mission for, including cuckolding Tom).

If you're going to have multiple character storylines depending on each other to move forward, BUILD SOME FUCKING REDUNDANCIES so all my time investment doesn't get ruined because one event wasn't robustly coded. What can players even do when code breaks?
lol, imagin getting angry about a game you downloaded for free, which isnt even finished, yet. You probably just missed some trigger. I had a simular issue and just had to continue another story.

GirthCertificate

Feb 10, 2024
lol, imagin getting angry about a game you downloaded for free, which isnt even finished, yet. You probably just missed some trigger. I had a simular issue and just had to continue another story.
And you probably felt the same way as I did depending on how much you had to backtrack. I just happened to have my sperg-out moment while I was on a forum. In the end, it's because I didn't fuck Taylor in the ass the right way.

Fuck Taylor in the ass in the living room = X
Fuck Taylor in the ass after gym = X
Fuck Taylor in the ass in the janitor's closet = X
Fuck Taylor in the ass in the bedroom = ✓

Without any clues from the game besides "fuck Taylor in the ass." There's no reason to assume that ambiguity doesn't also exist in the paid version. Ultimately I got more entertainment from the experience than I did complaints, but who enjoys having their time needlessly wasted whenever it happens?

packor

Oct 11, 2021
well, yes. The English, at least, is not informative or concise enough. I pretty much use some sort of guide for every chloe game.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes