Nov 1, 2018
Hello there!
At some point, I'm stuck in progression with the MC. Do I absolutely need to play as Taylor (Girl MC) or the 2 storyline could be played in standalone ?
Thanks!

peteratf

May 15, 2023
Here is a full gallery and max stats save. To unlock photos (achievements) simply open save in notepad scoll to bottom and replace 0.0000 with 1.000 (change it from 0 to 1). I did not progress much through the game.
game crashes when i try to use this one. iv noticed the file is upside down tho. compared to mine. as in instead of 1 2 3 4 this file is 4 3 2 1 etc. do you know if thats a problem or should it not matter.

Cracor

Jul 21, 2023
game crashes when i try to use this one. iv noticed the file is upside down tho. compared to mine. as in instead of 1 2 3 4 this file is 4 3 2 1 etc. do you know if thats a problem or should it not matter.
idk i manually changed everything from 0 to 1. achievement unlocks gallery photos

Feb 14, 2021
Okay, is this actually going anywhere? Can't get anywhere with Amy or the nerds (where the fuck is the pool??), I am sick of Bella's stupid fucking photos that amount to nothing.. Jesus, I have been doing the exact same shit for 3 days now. Please advise if there is a cheat or something, or can ANYONE help me nail Japanese Amy or the Nerd chick?

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
From GDS Patreon:
Fake family Next

Last month, I released the final update for Chloe's standalone game. Currently, I'm working on "Fake Family" and finishing "Dating Amy" sim...
he doing this for the last 3 years. his coming *work* on FF will be like: integrating amy and her sister from standalone 'Dating Amy' into FF, and a bunch of scenes where MC watches some girls masturbate, and some guy fucks LIs girls.
this game died after halloween update. His main focus is on female protagonist stuff, FF was just a lucky occasion

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Okay, is this actually going anywhere? Can't get anywhere with Amy or the nerds (where the fuck is the pool??), I am sick of Bella's stupid fucking photos that amount to nothing.. Jesus, I have been doing the exact same shit for 3 days now. Please advise if there is a cheat or something, or can ANYONE help me nail Japanese Amy or the Nerd chick?
0 nerd lewd, only in side, halloween, but she wont be knowing that its you.
Amy and her sis in other game, Dating Amy.

HunterLavie

Sep 22, 2020
How do you start a conversation with Amy? Her stats are correct for the action, but it keeps exiting out of the interaction when I try.

4.00 star(s) 80 Votes