Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
How do you get Nerd points ? And how to lit up the trash bin to access the club room ?

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
How do you get Nerd points ? And how to lit up the trash bin to access the club room ?
U can start getting Nerd points when u will talk with guy in men toilet. After few talks fat boy will ppear few times and u will unlock it.
To lit up the trash bin u need to very many talks with pizza girl.

Reactions: GDS

marco tali

Dec 8, 2017
of Create Event
for object obj_intro00:

Memory allocation failed: Attempting to allocate 66355200 bytes
at gml_Script_SCR_create_frames
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_SCR_create_frames (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_intro00_Create_0
called from - gml_Script_Create (line -1) - <unknown source line>
gml_Object_obj_place_intro_Step_0

what does it mean.??

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
I will never understand why (in this case GDS) start a new development when the have a good running actual cash cow like BtC and not finish this first.

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
I'm missing Achievement 43 and Story 38 and 50 Does anyone know what I need to do to get these? After getting FATHER to 30, I can't interact with him anymore. Is that normal? Can't do anything with the oriental girl but ask her her age. Also the last 2 of the 4 Nerd quests failed. Will I have a chance to try them again in the future? Of all of the school activities "Play with teacher's ass" never unlocked. Is there something I can do to unlock this? I was unable to find 11 of the 48 pictures (4, 19, 23, 25, 26, 29, 32, 33, 37, 39, 48). I love the Chloe18 games and attempt to completely finish them. Any help would be appreciated!

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I'm missing Achievement 43 and Story 38 and 50 Does anyone know what I need to do to get these?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After getting FATHER to 30, I can't interact with him anymore. Is that normal? Can't do anything with the oriental girl but ask her her age. Also the last 2 of the 4 Nerd quests failed. Will I have a chance to try them again in the future? Of all of the school activities "Play with teacher's ass" never unlocked. Is there something I can do to unlock this?
As far as I know, there's no more content for all of those...

I was unable to find 11 of the 48 pictures (4, 19, 23, 25, 26, 29, 32, 33, 37, 39, 48). I love the Chloe18 games and attempt to completely finish them. Any help would be appreciated!
Here you can find some screenshots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: vimmers and rdblev

Darko666

Jan 20, 2019
I´m stuck trying to get "35. Helping the cheerleaders to bully".

Cheerleaders like me points 37, still nothing when I enter female locker room..

Edit: I'm an idiot who forgot to check the bathroom.....

Reactions: GDS
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes