noahh.jaidan

May 7, 2020
How to watch the terrible sequel trilogy? What to do? I almost max-out the taylor but I do not know how to trigger this... Please help

romero87

Jul 20, 2017
This game is amazing, exciting and at the same time fun,

PS: Sabia que tinha uma mão Br sobre essa maravilha , gostei dos memes , e enquanto isso a Taylor só estava testando o MC ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) pra vê se ele era gay ( os gringos não vão entender nada haha)
I'm Brazilian too.
Você conseguiu rodar no seu windows? Aqui ficou extremamente lento

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
I want to thank gnadudu for his quick and detailed response to my earlier post. I was able to complete all "achievements", all but the last "story", and find all 48 images because of his help. Just a couple of more questions for anyone who can answer: 1) The story I was unable to finish (#50) gnadudu described as:
#50 Secret hat ending
During the introduction how to drive (I think on the first weekend) you got the option to steal a hat from GDS, if you do this until he got no hat's left you get this one...
Does anyone know how I can achieve this since I obviously missed it early in the game?
2) Kayley has a choice [Ask to see her body better] that is suppose to have Kayley=12 Frat Coins=1 as minimum conditions. I have both of those at much higher levels but it will not trigger. Anyone having the same issue?
3) I also noticed that, even though I have found all 48 pictures listed on my phone, it says I have 48/49. Is there a 49th picture?

Reactions: GDS

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How to watch the terrible sequel trilogy? What to do? I almost max-out the taylor but I do not know how to trigger this... Please help
Have you checked the living room if there's an option to watch the triology? I can't remember 100% but I think they talk about it during some family diner, so maybe try to help "mom" in the kitchen and make sure to talk to your "dad" when he's in the living room...

How many minutes or hours can playable right now?
Hard to say, because there's a certain amount of grind in the game, I think for my first run it took around 8 hours (and I didn't search for all the pictures in the 1st run...)

1) The story I was unable to finish (#50) gnadudu described as:
#50 Secret hat ending
During the introduction how to drive (I think on the first weekend) you got the option to steal a hat from GDS, if you do this until he got no hat's left you get this one...
Does anyone know how I can achieve this since I obviously missed it early in the game?
I think if you missed it, there's no way to unlock it without starting the game from the beginning. You could try setting Story50="0.000000" to Story50="1.000000" in your save...

2) Kayley has a choice [Ask to see her body better] that is suppose to have Kayley=12 Frat Coins=1 as minimum conditions. I have both of those at much higher levels but it will not trigger. Anyone having the same issue?
I think that scene can only be seen once (she basically drops her clothes and that's it) and is not repeatable (at least in the current version), maybe you've already seen it?

3) I also noticed that, even though I have found all 48 pictures listed on my phone, it says I have 48/49. Is there a 49th picture?
The picture is in your room (only on Sunday/Daytime), doesn't show up on the computer though...
49.png

Reactions: rdblev

HalloCharlie

Mar 27, 2018
I really tried to get into this but the text is just painful to read. Not to mention that there is text without any contrast with the background, so it's really a pain to read brown text with a brown/black background... Also, couldn't really dig the memes all over the place, and most of all, the MC. I know it's supposed to have some comedy as well (at least that's what I thought so), but the way the script is done leads me to think this was aimed for a more young player base, to put it mildly.
But to each their own, for those who like the content, enjoy your time :)

virtualmistake666

Jul 9, 2020
text file is here. FakeFamilyFULLRES\data\files. if you want to attempt to clean it up feel free. /'s are shorthand for characters. # are new text blocks mid line. you also can add to many words or it will break the displaying of words unless the game itself gets rewritten for it. when your done pm it to me or send it to me on discord myth #2174

Hey can you invite me to your discord server. I am stuck on 15, 16, and 43....to start.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Is there a android apk version coming. Thanks

No one has uploaded the Mac version and Android version yet, and it's unclear if that will ever happen. Perhaps, when version 0.2 is out, someone will upload all versions, but that's going to take a long time.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes