Callidia

Nov 22, 2018
So it says there was an update 2 days after release that fixes the problem that Quick Heist don't give you money. Ok so I downloaded the whole thting again (from Mega) just to find out its the file I already had. Great.
Which of the uploads actually includes the Fixed version?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
when update will there?
So it says there was an update 2 days after release that fixes the problem that Quick Heist don't give you money. Ok so I downloaded the whole thting again (from Mega) just to find out its the file I already had. Great.
Which of the uploads actually includes the Fixed version?
The version here is an old version,
what aint working on this version:

- 2 to unreachable scene for Hanna
- amount of money given on quick heist
- 2 stats wont reach the minor values need for sum shit
- fix sum minor stuff

It wasn't leaked so it's for patrons only still

Reactions: Temper Six

kensvs

Nov 19, 2017
so... i went into the woman locker room and now i cant get out.. is there an invisible button that i should click to get out?

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
so... i went into the woman locker room and now i cant get out.. is there an invisible button that i should click to get out?
Yeah it's a bug, you can still click on the "invisible" button to get out.
Sans titre.png

Click around the red dot. It should do the trick

Reactions: GDS

Xavion

Jun 24, 2017
I literally have no idea how to progress chloe to even date her. I have all but 7 story things done, every school thing done that I know of and can't progress chloe

If I ask about whats next in her plan she just says "hehe"

I am 1/10 on the plan :{

Last edited:

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I literally have no idea how to progress chloe to even date her. I have all but 7 story things done, every school thing done that I know of and can't progress chloe

If I ask about whats next in her plan she just says "hehe"

I am 1/10 on the plan :{
Can you be more specific? Which achievements/story things do you currently miss? If you're having trouble with Chloe's dates, you should first take her around town, spend some money and raise her stats (how much she likes/loves you), then you can progress with her during the date.

Reactions: GDS

Xavion

Jun 24, 2017
Can you be more specific? Which achievements/story things do you currently miss? If you're having trouble with Chloe's dates, you should first take her around town, spend some money and raise her stats (how much she likes/loves you), then you can progress with her during the date.
I still don't have the option to take her out at all, I am missing her story items mainly

15-18, 20-21, 38, 48

I have everything else, I somehow missed something because I cannot take her out nor do I know how to advance her plan, she wont even tell me in game

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
This game feels a bit grindy, besides the red head and Taylor, are there currently any other girls you can sleep with so far?
You can't sleep with Mom or Amy...but most every other female character you talk to you can sleep with. It's a bit grindy at the beginning but then it takes off. If I had to start over again, I would have played it a bit differently and worked on building up my criminal skills first (improving the car, doing more heists, etc). You get bonuses for completing all the heists (and each option of the heists). Those pay off down the road.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes