SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I still don't have the option to take her out at all, I am missing her story items mainly

15-18, 20-21, 38, 48

I have everything else, I somehow missed something because I cannot take her out nor do I know how to advance her plan, she wont even tell me in game
I can't remember precisely how to ask Chloe for a date, but have you tried spending time with her during school days and have you gone to the strip club where she works?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I still don't have the option to take her out at all, I am missing her story items mainly

15-18, 20-21, 38, 48

I have everything else, I somehow missed something because I cannot take her out nor do I know how to advance her plan, she wont even tell me in game
After you fucked Taylor's ass, you should talk to Chloe before sitting in class and ask for a reward. As a reward, you'll be able to date her.

Xavion

Jun 24, 2017
I can't remember precisely how to ask Chloe for a date, but have you tried spending time with her during school days and have you gone to the strip club where she works?
I have spent time with her in school, until nothing else happens. I also visited her during strip club but cannot progress it further than that. It says she isnt okay dancing for you

02v

Jan 25, 2018
Woah the Wife Story line is definitively one of the best and would be cool to have it fleshed out soon

Great game overall

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I have spent time with her in school, until nothing else happens. I also visited her during strip club but cannot progress it further than that. It says she isnt okay dancing for you

15-18, 20-21, 38, 48

I think I had stopped asking her about her plan for Taylor. (happens when you click on her at the water fountain.) Then I just clicked on it for the heck of it and she modified her plan to have me come to the gym. Also i had to join the team buying clicking on the shoot hoops tab in the gym Eventally everything came together. I also built up my criminal skills. Not sure if i had to do all three but everything works now for me.

Xavion

Jun 24, 2017
I think I had stopped asking her about her plan for Taylor. (happens when you click on her at the water fountain.) Then I just clicked on it for the heck of it and she modified her plan to have me come to the gym. Also i had to join the team buying clicking on the shoot hoops tab in the gym Eventally everything came together. I also built up my criminal skills. Not sure if i had to do all three but everything works now for me.
I try talking to her at the fountain, the taylor option is greyed out and I can only ask about plan, strip club or reward and none of them do anything. I already finished the basketball and cheerleaders completely.

I am pretty sure I did everything you can in the school

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
I’m not interested in re-writing lines or anything but if you need help with fixing the large amount of errors in spelling, pronouns, punctuation, etc. let me know

Reactions: TommyTuba

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
dude I know I'm handsome and all,
but Im not in the game. so no GDS route sadly
Does the GDS route include any sleep? Because damn dude, you release more content for a 0.1 than some people have in games that are still in development for 4+ years. You've kept the Chloe-train (or the train on Chloe lol) running at a steady pace the entire time.

Reactions: spacetrip and GDS

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I bought the first book from Santa. How do I give it to the mom?
During daytime on the weekend, the mom will be in the kitchen and you can go to her room and put the book (bottom option) in the drawer under her bed. repeat this for 4 days and on the fifth day, after the mom showers, she'll go to the bedroom and you can interact with her if you have >25 points with her

Reactions: slashmastah and GDS
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes