TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
During daytime on the weekend, the mom will be in the kitchen and you can go to her room and put the book (bottom option) in the drawer under her bed. repeat this for 4 days and on the fifth day, after the mom showers, she'll go to the bedroom and you can interact with her if you have >25 points with her
Thanks. i didnt think to look in a room that wasnt occupied. Duh.

Do you know how to trigger the shopping event with Chloe to buy clothes for Taylor? Thanks in advance.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Thanks. i didnt think to look in a room that wasnt occupied. Duh.

Do you know how to trigger the shopping event with Chloe to buy clothes for Taylor? Thanks in advance.
sorry for the late reply, but after you unlocked the photo shoot with Taylor, you should talk to her in her room, which will unlock a store on the map. During the weekend you can drive to that shop and buy new clothes with Taylor

Angel332

Apr 21, 2018
could you PLEASE do more scenes with tom maybe with his sisters (Carrie and Susie) i love this incest shit. or maybe with chloe too?:love::love:
A little spin of like "suddenly a party" would be cool, wouldn't it?

Reactions: endriux

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
no, you'll have to wait for the next update

not yet! probably in the next update? GDS did release this teaser though

no, you'll have to wait for the next update

not yet! probably in the next update? GDS did release this teaser though

Wow! The “mom” is really hot! She’s my favorite, then Kayley, then it’s a tie between Taylor and Chloe for me at least.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
could you PLEASE do more scenes with tom maybe with his sisters (Carrie and Susie) i love this incest shit. or maybe with chloe too?:love::love:
A little spin of like "suddenly a party" would be cool, wouldn't it?
only the devs on the TOP of the patreon List can word with incest

so no Tom and Carrie fucking until I add a new Rename option like previews games(Not-Soon™)

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Day
santa ? where " go for a ride " you mean during daytime right ?
Day or night , as I recall. But, of course, you need to trigger the Santa event at the school first for the Santa icon to appear on the map. I don’t recall how to do that. It just happened for me.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
so no Tom and Carrie fucking until I add a new Rename option like previews games(Not-Soon™)
I'm still amazed how your renamer did pass with Patreon. I of course have no doubt about your purest intentions. But if I was part of Patreon morality police, I'd probably think that you're making fun of me. :D

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'm still amazed how your renamer did pass with Patreon. I of course have no doubt about your purest intentions. But if I was part of Patreon morality police, I'd probably think that you're making fun of me. :D
I put a warning saying DONT PUT BROTHER AND SISTER because they will fuck.

you went and put it anyways, not my fault you should turn yourself to the LOLI-lice

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes